Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

What Are You Doing Today ?

EmilysmumEmilysmum
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
We are staying in, its raining Sad Face

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Sad Face Same here great eh!!

shellshell
Weather is awful for this time of year. I have been to my Mom & Dad's and put the lottery on. I am going out on the town tonight my little boy is with his dad.
Shell.x

GTTkelGTTkel
I went to Tesco (left kids home with DH) came back put food away,got lunch,gave the kids a bath,had a rest,baked some Vanilla shortbread stars,just cooked for DH,DD & DS and will soon be getting ready to go to my friend's hen night-woohoo! Naughty

candgsmumcandgsmum
Cuddled George most of the day as he is full of cold and just doesn't know what to do with himself! In between done a bit of washing, taken my sister in law to get her eyes testing and done a bit of shopping in Asda. Need to do some washing up now, just building myself up to it before George is attached to me again Wink x

GTTkelGTTkel
Had such a cool time at the hen night. We went to her mum's house;we all put in £10 and her mum got loads of food and booze. She has a hot tub in her conservatory so we all had a go in there,did face masks,played drinking games,had a laugh Very happy

jade-leighjade-leigh
flying off too turkey tonight yipeeeeeeeeeeeee

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews