Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Hiya's weight loss

hiyahiya
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
There would be soooooooooooooooooooooo much to type so instead of doing it again iam going to say'i started of at 13st 10 lbs & now iam 11st 7lbs 1/2 i only lost 1/2 lbs this week so not very happy Sad ive got to stop cheating . If anyone wants to kick me up the Moon that may help ??

AlexAlex Moderator
well done on what you have lost Thumbs Up 1/2 pound is still a loss hun and keeping you going in the right direction

midget81ukmidget81uk
Well done so far on your weight loss and I agree 1/2 loss is still a loss!!

Still heres a boot up the arse as requested LOL

BeckyBecky
Keep your chin up lady, over 2 stones lost so far so you've done really well! Thumbs Up

mitchmitch
i can stick a diet so long then it all goes to pot Mad
well done hiya Hug

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Thumbs Up Your doing really well hun x x x

1/2 Pound is better than nothing better a loos than a gain Wink sometimes we have to cheat, i think if you stuck to it religiously all the time it would be harder to stay on the diet IYNWIM

WolfblassWolfblass
You are doing brilliantly hun! Well done!

1/2 lb loss is far better than a gain or maintain! Clapping Clapping

aloealoe
Hi All,

I lost 10lbs in 9 days on a detox programme by Forever Living Products you can lose up to 12 lbs and it was so easy.............and it's stayed off............and now I also retail them so let me know if you're interested!

hiyahiya
posted 9 years 5 months ago
OMG Very Happy it's been ages since i loged on & i found my old poast .

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews