Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

I Would......

EmilysmumEmilysmum
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Like another baby, and I am trying to lose weight to have one

candgsmumcandgsmum
Good luck hun! I lost weight and fell on with my second, I'm pretty sure it helped x

jo-jojo-jo
Goodluck mate im also trying so my fingers are crossed for you hope the weight loss goes well Smile

hipmommahipmomma
Good luck, I am *supposed* to be trying to lose weight, now I might be wrong but I don;t think eating marzipan for breakfast is gonna help me on that one! lol Embarassed

jo-jojo-jo
Gag I just lost a few kilos in 3 days YAY.But i have been ill. yes i caught a very bad gastro tummy bug so i have not been able to keep anything down for 3 days and i have to say i miss my food.NOT a very good weight loss solution lol.

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Good luck Emilysmum & jo-jo

sending you both lots of

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
good luck to you all! i am also trying for my second baby! my AF was due 3 weeks ago and still no sign, i have done 5 tests in the last 4 weeks and all have come back negative, so now not sure what is going on haha! xx

sammie83sammie83
awwww i would love to have another baby, but im goin away to turkey in sept so cant afford for any "accidents"...lol

never know my try while we are over there....

candgsmumcandgsmum

miaruby said:
good luck to you all! i am also trying for my second baby! my AF was due 3 weeks ago and still no sign, i have done 5 tests in the last 4 weeks and all have come back negative, so now not sure what is going on haha! xx

Do you know that happened to me about 3 months ago, i was about 7 weeks late! My DH was panicking like mad, I did 5 tests and they were all negative and then my AF randomly decided to come back but blimey my PMS is terrible now...apparently my DH is terrified of me LOL!!!

Have you been for a blood test at the drs, just incase??? x

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
No havent been to the doctors for blood test, I went for a pregnancy test 3 weeks ago! We have decided to wait another week and then go back and see the doctor! Am getting sick of waiting now though haha! xxx

mitchmitch
good luck to each and every one of you Very happy Love

jo-jojo-jo
Kiss Thanks for the best wishes guys.I also was very late a few months ago i was 47 days late when i tested and was so dissapointed it was negative i went to the docs the next day for a blood test only to get home and have my period arrive.but now 12 months later im testing my patience.(lol) Crazy

jo-jojo-jo
Kiss Thanks for the best wishes guys.I also was very late a few months ago i was 47 days late when i tested and was so dissapointed it was negative i went to the docs the next day for a blood test only to get home and have my period arrive.but now 12 months later im testing my patience.(lol) Crazy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews