Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Hi......

EmilysmumEmilysmum
posted 1 decade 11 months ago
My daughter has developmental delay, and speech delay, she sees a paediatrician, and speech therapist

GTTkelGTTkel
Someone I grew up with had speech therapy and help with delayed development and up until about the age of 10/11 you could notice a big difference in her from other children her age. But when she got to secondary school she suddenly caught up with everyone else. She is now 22 and has run her own business for about 4 years so it can all come good in the end. Also welcome to the site Smile

kerryann71kerryann71
hello emilys mum

welcome..

ive got a 12 year old son thomas who suffers from autism and poor cognitive skills and speech and laungage delay thomas was non-verbal up untill he was about 7 years old , thomas is very immature for his age he is like a 6-7 year old..

anyway welcome to the special needs & parents group..

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Hi, Emily is very beautiful. My 19 year old nephew has lots of special needs (autism ((aspergers syndrom)), OCD, tourettes, cerebral palsey and bi-polor), He is still in my book the coolest boy ever Thumbs Up . Welcome to the site, you'll find it very supportive.

EmilysmumEmilysmum
Emily is seeing the paediatrician on Wednesday

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews