Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

really want another baby

chezchez
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
i know i might sound silly but. i feel really down i have 3 little girls and love them so much they are the best thing that has ever happened to me. but i have always said i never wanted a middle child and if i was to have one i would have another so that i dont have one i have always said that as i have had alot of experience where the middle child has been pushed out i know in most cases this doesnt happen but i am really scared of my daughter feeling the same. but my partner is really against having another. but it is driving me mad.

hapydazyhapydazy
Hi Chez, I feel for you and feel the same way too. I only have 1 LO and I have a fear of her having "only child" syndrome. My BF has a 16 year daughter and totally accepts Aaralyn as "part of my package" and he loves her too Love but he doesn't want any more children either. Not only would I love another child but I would love to share the pregnancy with my partner (missed out on that one with Aaralyn). I think I'm ok with not having any more but I do get that urge alot. Hopefully her father will have some more kids so that atleast she won't be an only child. Good luck sweety and hopefully it will turn out as it was meant to be for you.

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
you dont sound silly at all hun. ive been really wanting another baby, but i know we cant afford another, so its not looking likely Sad Face

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
aww hun its doesnt sound sill at all, i really want another baby aswell! i loved being pregnant with mia, loved giving birth and love being a mummy, me and oh are trying for a baby but could take ages! hope you manage to persuade him hun keep trying hun good luck! xxx

stressedmumstressedmum
my son is my only child and i hated the thought of him being an only child so i was so pleased when his father and his g/f had a baby, at least he had a brother,some one to share things with even if he only sees him at weekends.

GTTkelGTTkel
I can understand,I am going to stick with my two now. I was always adamant I didn't want to have one as I'm an only child and don't like it. Equally I don't want to have another as I worry about the same as you 'a middle one' and so then I'd have to have a fourth and I really couldn't handle that many kids.
But does he not want more because of practicalities such as house size and car size? Coz you do have to think of these things. Even though we don't want any more I still get really broody

chezchez
its not really the house size that hes bothered about its because we are trying to save up to buy some land so we can build a cattery and kennels and doesnt want to be spending more money out on a new baby. he has now said i can have another once we have bought somewhere but i dont want to wait till then coz i will be working alot then and wont be able to give the baby as much time as i have now.we wont be buying anywhere for a fews years yet so the baby would be at school then and i would have time to work and be with the children after school but there is no changing his mind at the minuite i have got alot of working to do on him yet. x x

GTTkelGTTkel
Although you have to pay for nappies and stuff you do save alot when it's not your first as you have so many hand-me-downs. Maybe he'll change his thinking

chezchez
im really hoping he will change his mind but cant see him doing at min Sad Face

chezchez
im really hoping he will change his mind but cant see him doing at min Sad Face

candgsmumcandgsmum
Hugs to you hun Kiss

Don't let it get you down too much, Hope you get it sorted xx

mitchmitch
i have always wanted lots of kids and a few months ago i would have tried for another one but these past few months have made me change my mind big time...
i have three already and am pleased with what i have.they all get treated equally and loved the same so im hoping there will be no problems

chezchez
HES SAID YES YIPPEE. We was just sat watching a film last night and he said he had been thinking about me wanting another baby and he thinks it would be nice to have one now. IM REALLY HAPPY. Very happy

jo-jojo-jo

chez said:
HES SAID YES YIPPEE. We was just sat watching a film last night and he said he had been thinking about me wanting another baby and he thinks it would be nice to have one now. IM REALLY HAPPY. Very happy

Very happy Very happy Very happy Very happy Very happy Very happy Very happy OH hun thats great and you didn't even have to nag him bout it.Wishing you lots of luck as you begin ttc4 xxxxxxxx Kiss

hipmommahipmomma
Thats fantastic hun, good luck! Very happy xXx

hapydazyhapydazy

chez said:

Oh good! so ya gonna get started on that right away?LOL good luck sweety Very happy

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
yay!!!!!!!!! thats brill hun Very happy Very happy good luck xx

miarubymiaruby
- My blog

chez said:

aww thats great news hun! congrats! Very happy hope all goes well for you! good luck and enjoy it hehe! Razz

candgsmumcandgsmum
Aw hun thats great news! I'm sure we will be hearing of some more news soon. Good luck xx Very happy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews