Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

help please

stressedmumstressedmum
posted 1 decade 5 years ago
well any way im off thanks every one for the chat made me smile any way better than cryin lol may be back on later will see how my son is x

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
good luck hun xxxxxx love yr tickers Very happy

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
hey hun just come online and seen this post, just wanted to wish you luck at the doctors, hope you get some kind of support and please let us know how you get on hun! we are all here to offer support and advice hun dont forget that! xxx

stressedmumstressedmum
well I'm back, why do i bother going? there gonna refer him 2 the same ppl that told me not to take him back arggghhhh Teeth

stressedmumstressedmum
im so stressed i think i may have smoked 3 cigs on the way bk from the docs and its only 10 mins away lol Sad Face Angry

alis378alis378

stressedmum said:
i don't have a clue wat it could be, nothing at home has changed, I'm wondering if he could just be rebelling, he has a blood disorder called v.w that stops him doing a lot of things he wants so maybe summat to do with that??? i just don't know

I think you may well have hit the nail on the head there hun. I was going to ask if anything has happened in the last few months that may have made him react this way.

I'm so sorry you didnt get much help from the docs though maybe you will have better luck this time with the people he is supposed to see.

YOu may not want to do this but have you thought about contacting social services for help??? They are supposed to be there to help and guide you and could well be another route that you take.

take care
Alison
x

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
aww hun sorry they didnt help you any further! i think what alis378 is saying could be a good idea hun! you need more help and support of other people! hope you get sorted soon hun! big hugs Kiss Kiss

stressedmumstressedmum
i think that maybe the thing to do next any help is better than none. Very happy

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
definately hun, i wish you luck and hope that someone helps you out hun! xxx

candgsmumcandgsmum
Hey there, I'm really surprised that the GP and school have just given up like that, it's not on Mad

My cousin has dispraxia (sp) and I know my aunt had to fight to get him assessed. My brother-in-law also suffers with some behavioural problems but has not been assessed but gets plenty of support from his teacher.

I think you may be right about his blood disorder though, have they not offered him any counselling before? A guy I work with, his son was recently diagnosed with insulin dependant diabetes and was offered counselling to help him through it. It was also to help him through when he began to start asking why him that had it and to help him if he began to become angry about it. I might be off on the wrong track here though?

xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews