Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

female help needed --- your views

miarubymiaruby
posted 1 decade 4 years ago
- My blog
its ok hun just didnt want to think that you thought we were all the same,glad you dont thank you! x

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
my James is what you would call a 'nice guy' and i was his first girlfriend at 22yrs old. i was 26. i think hes amazing and sometimes i dont think im worthy of him. but im glad i got him and that he loves me

pinknfluffypinknfluffy
my now hubbies is not my type at all - but after 15 years of dating my type to be treated like dirt and not having "normal" relationships i met rich who i was ready to bin after only a couple of dates. but he perservered and treated me well and made me feel special and now i am married to him knowing he adores me and my son from a previous relationship. i can trust him complicitly and i have the first stable relationship where marriage, future etc has been talked through.

we got married in feb after 2 years of dating and know we will be together always!!!

candgsmumcandgsmum
Please, please don't give up, my colleague at work is saying the same thing about guys! She feels totally the same as you do about women. I know that it is easier said when being said by someone in a relationship but there is someone out there that will appreciate what you do for them and love you back the same.

sparkyksparkyk
thanks for all your input guys. it has made me understand a little more. just gotta keep Very happy and try to be me old happy self

hapydazyhapydazy
Now that's the right attitude!! Very happy Good luck and keep us posted. The right one is out there for ya hun, just don't rush into anything that's not right and miss out on what is (did that make sense?)

sparkyksparkyk
kinda Confused

staceybstaceyb
- My blog

sparkyk said:
thanks for all your input guys. it has made me understand a little more. just gotta keep Very happy and try to be me old happy self

thats it hun Very happy

glittergirlglittergirl
Hi there

I'm finally in a relationship where i feel completely happy.

My first marriage was a complete disaster from start to finish. I endured 6 yrs of physical and emotional abuse. My 2nd marriage was great but then we lost our daughter to stillbirth and it all went downhill from there on. My ex husband basically treated me like a housekeeper towards the end, no affection, no support when i developed pnd. He even said i'd 'rather be a mum to a dead baby than my living one' and said ' i should get the samaritans on speed dial'..he was then shocked and surprised when i said i wanted to leave him! Crazy

My partner of 3 yrs has been wonderful! He's supported me through some very tough times. He's not overly affectionate but he is when it matters. We are a team and share everything, including housework. He adores my daughter and vice versa which is a HUGE plus, i wouldnt have even entertained the thought of a relationship if he wasnt prepared to take her on as well.

So basically, what i need from a relationship is love,trust, honesty, affection, teamwork and the ability to see through the bad times and not just enjoy the good. It did take me a while to open myself up to trusting him completely at first, all stems from my failed marriages and i did push him in the beginning, basically testing him on how much he loved me etc. But once i'd accepted the fact that he did love me for me and wasnt going to let me down badly like the others, i relaxed and didnt question the relationship anymore. We plan on getting married next year. Love Kiss

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews