Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

hi, new here and hoping someone can help!

kez2in1kez2in1
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
hi i am new here, i am due on 31st july 2007. i have two kids aged 9 and 7. i went for my 34 week check last wednesday and the midwife told me that baby is in frank breech position. has anyone had this experience and if so did baby turn as i really dont want c section. i have also been told my baby has renal pelvis dilation. need some advice Teeth

hapydazyhapydazy
Hi welcome to the site I'm Tammy, 37 year old mom to 4 year old Aaralyn...she was also breech up until the weekend before I had her, she just rolled right into position. I was like you and did not want to have a c-section so I was so happy when I actually felt her turn. Oh well, had to have one anyway for a different reason. You still have time, the baby could very well get itself right into position before it's time to say hi to the world!

sliceslice
Hey there,Im Kelly and I have a five year old called Josh,I dont have any experience in what you are dealing with but I thought I would welcome you and give you the confidence that everyone on here will be really supportive and give you plenty of advice, everyone on JP are great. Kiss

candgsmumcandgsmum
Hi welcome I'm sarah mum to 2 LO's charlotte 3 and George 1 on Tuesday.

I'm not sure if frank breech position is the same as breech but my DD was breech until 36 1/2 weeks and turned in her own time.

kez2in1kez2in1
thanks to all of you whom replied Smile i was admitted to the maternity on sunday following some pains and sickness Sad Face . feeling a bit better today, just relaxing. i did however recieve some great news while in hospital, the baby has turned Very happy (i think it was all the poking and prodding they did while i was in but hey i am so glad) Very happy anyway thanks again and hope everyone is doing fine and will speak again soon x

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
aww hun am so pleased for you, bet your so glad baby has turned arent you! good luck with it all hun xxx

GTTkelGTTkel
With my second baby he was laying transverse for about the last 4 months of my pregnancy and I was told I need a c-sec if he didn't move. Basically they'd have to do it before my due date because if my waters broke there was a risk of one of his limbs slipping into the birth canal etc etc. But he turned head down at 38 weeks

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews