Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Glasses

GTTkelGTTkel
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
I'm wondering if I need glasses. A few months ago I found that when I was tired in the evening the tv listings on Sky looked blurred to me.But now it's all the time so I'm thinking it's not to do with being tired. Also I feel like I have to keep blinking and squinting(the feeling is only in my right eye). My immediate reaction is to think I need an eye test BUT when I was a child I went for a test and again when I was in my teens for similar problems and both times was told I probably just watch too much tv or was tired. Can anyone help?

Fiona25Fiona25
I would definitely go for an eye test, it sounds like you do need glasses. I wear glasses and thats the way it happened with me, I couldnt read or see things far away, I left it for ages and damaged my eyes even more. i wear glasses all the time and that wouldnt have been the case if Id had an eye test, so go go go!!! xxx

candgsmumcandgsmum
Go for an eye test anyway, even if you don't need glasses you know that you've had a good once over as they don't just check your sight, they check for other health problems to do with your eyes too xx

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
i had the same problem hun. and i need glasses. just basic ones.and its amazing how well i can see

jade-leighjade-leigh
same happened to me i need glasses for driving and telly but i find they give me a headache

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews