Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Cop, Fireman, or Paramedic?

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Which would you be? (some of the Q's are a bit strange, it is American!)

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=16677

I'm a.......

Police Officer

You like having control of situation. Order is a strong part of your life, and will aggressively take the reigns to keep things that way. You are attracted to power, it is beautiful to you in any form. You are a goer and a doer. If something isn't happening, you have been known to make it happen.

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
i am a ......

firefighter

You are a laid back person, until the heat gets turned up, then you get to work! Until that time, you just like to hang out. You are most likely a team play. When it comes to your tastes, you focus on what is the most practical.

haha not sure if this is entireyl true haha! x

kirstkirst
i'm a
Police Officer

You like having control of situation. Order is a strong part of your life, and will aggressively take the reigns to keep things that way. You are attracted to power, it is beautiful to you in any form. You are a goer and a doer. If something isn't happening, you have been known to make it happen.

lol wot strange questions!LMAO

kelkel
i'm a police officer

Very happy

candgsmumcandgsmum
Firefighter

You are a laid back person, until the heat gets turned up, then you get to work! Until that time, you just like to hang out. You are most likely a team play. When it comes to your tastes, you focus on what is the most practical.

Hmmm, I'm not totally sure thats me at all LOL!

I really didn't know what to put for my drug of choice! I'd have preferred a none answer to that!!!

BedheadBedhead
I'm another Police officer. That was funny, 'What is your prefered way of dying?' Very happy who thinks up these things? Cuckoo

sugarsugar Moderator
*moved to entertainment* Very happy

mumof2_jomumof2_jo

Bedhead said:
I'm another Police officer. That was funny, 'What is your prefered way of dying?' Very happy who thinks up these things? Cuckoo

Cuckoo I no how do you answer that one haha they all horific deaths Shocked

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews