Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Teenage sisters killed!

alis378alis378
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Have you heard/seen this news report??

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cambridgeshire/6747815.stm

Andrea, my eldest, knew the eldest of the girls and spent last night supporting another friend of hers. She came back a while ago and she looked dreadful. Thankfully the school are organising counselling for those who need it.

This is the 2nd time a friend of hers has been killed and really hope she can get through this with support.
x

GTTkelGTTkel
It's scary what goes on; I just don't understand how people can do it. I wouldn't kill my worst enemy let alone my family

AlexAlex Moderator
How horrid.

Hows your daughter coping? this is just a hard thing to deal with at the best of times let alone when you are so young,

Seems the school are well organised

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Shocked OMG thats awful, hope your daughter is ok x x x

alis378alis378
She is feeling very drained at the moment and has gone out again now. I worry about her GCSE's, she has one tomorrow, thankfully none next week and 4 the week after and then she's done.

Might have to take her into town on Saturday and spoil her a bit Smile

candgsmumcandgsmum
MY DH told me about it.

It makes you wonder what went so wrong Sad Face I hope your daughter begins to feel a little better sending lots of Kiss to you all xx

alis378alis378
She's in bed asleep right now, think she might have been for a while. This is very unlike her as I normally have a job getting her home on a night. She's spent most of the evening in her room listening to sad music.

She's got a Science exam tomorrow and really hope she will be okay for it.

I think we will probably drive to the girls house tomorrow and lay some flowers for them
x

hipmommahipmomma
Sending my love to everyone affected. xXx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews