Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

milk at night

catgirl_872catgirl_872
posted 1 decade 4 years ago
awwww well done hun,my husband said kieran didnt drink any of his milk from the cup tonight,again am i ment to be givin kieran milk in the mornin too? cus twice i have heard someone givin there baby milk in the mornin aswell as night,i never new that.xxxx

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
erm well i like to give her some at night and then she has been having a bottle when she wakes up in the morning as this is the only calcium she really gets! does kieran get much calcium during the day? i.e yoghurts or cheeses? xx

catgirl_872catgirl_872
he has yoghurts at luch and tea but not really cheese,i dont really ask what the childminder gives him.maybe if he starts drinkin from the cup ill start givin him it in the mornin xxxx

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
yer hun its worth a try, not sure how much milk they are suppose to have!

you should try that flavoured powder that you put in milk, mia loves it and always drinks it all so worth a try if you struggle to get him to drink much!

catgirl_872catgirl_872
thanx for that yes i will try it thanx xxx Very happy xx

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
thats ok hun, hope all goes well with it, just remember to stick at it hun xxx Kiss

kizzykizzy
hi.
i dont think there is a right or wrong solution to this ,its what feels right for you as the parent.

my eldest was about 19 mth old when she gave her bottle up at bedtime ,and swapped for a feeder cup,i did try before then but she wasnt happy ,and obviously not ready.
good luck xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews