Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Dropped her off!

candgsmumcandgsmum
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Charlotte is at nursery right now, I feel like I'm missing something LOL!!

She went off to play as soon as we got there. She didn't even wave or look up when I said goodbye! Shocked Ah well I'm sure when I pick her up I will be wishing she was still there LOL!!

sugarsugar Moderator
aww bless
me & DF are off to DD's school tonight for a parent/teacher visit - im nervous lol!

bunnigirlbunnigirl
ahh hun will get easier babe
xxx

hipmommahipmomma
i got a letter today from the school josh is starting at in sept for a parents night and a kids afternoon! i am so excited, it seems so real now, he has grown up so fast! (cliche i know!!)

Love

chezchez
aw bless my little girl was the same she just went of an i was the one crying lol she starts school in september im dreading that lol x

candgsmumcandgsmum
She was absolutely shattered when she got back! She wasn't very talkative and just wanted to go home, at first I though 'oh no she hated it' but she flaked out on the sofa within 10 minutes of getting back!

I got in from work today and she told me everything she did today. Also wearing a different t-shirt that I've never seen before! She managed to drench the one she originally was wearing and her spare! She's loving it...ahh to be that age lol, playing in the sand pit and the water tray Very happy

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
awwwwwwwww bless her. my DD loves nursery

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews