Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Help ! Advice wanted !

VickyVicky
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Hi all im new to this site ! Im from Northern Ireland, well tomorrow morning im going in for a operations, to get my Gall bladder out, im DREADING it altogether, really getting worried now !! lol, was wondering if anyone on here has had the same op ?? Just wanted some advice !! Im also dreading leaving my babies ( Jamie 2 and Jessica nearly 1) for a few days. Just wanted to see if anyone out there has had this done ?? Thanks

CathyGCathyG
i've not had it done, but both my mum & sis have & they are just fine. it a pretty standard op (ususlly done via keyhole surgery). they both feel so much better now & have had no probs since & can now eat almost anything they want to without any pain. someone on here did have one recently, if you do a search you may be able to find the thread - i'll look for you to. Good Luck X

CathyGCathyG
Last edited by CathyG 1 decade 3 years ago
Found it - Hipmomma had her gall bladder out a few weeks back - her thread is entitled "Keep Telling me I'm Irrational". If you type Gall into the search box several threads come up. Hope this helpsx

candgsmumcandgsmum
Hi hun, sorry I've not any advice but all the best for tomorrow x

VickyVicky
Hi thanks for all the replies ! Just wish it was over now, im just hoping ill recover quickly as i have two kids at home, 1 yr and 2 years, so have to be able for them !! Thanks again

hipmommahipmomma
Hi Vicky, I have sent you a message. Just get in touch if you want to know anything else xXx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews