Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Just joined thought I'd add my website here too...

kaceyh29kaceyh29
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Hi everyone,

I just joined JP yesterday and I thought I'd add my website to this forum. I recently set up my own little business selling gift baskets and party bags. Check it out and tell me what you think, I have designed the website all by myself and I'm really proud of myself (I'm no comuter buff!).

Having three young ones it's almost impossible to go out to work so I decided to set up my own venture.

Kerry

pinknfluffypinknfluffy
theres no link hun??

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
yer hun you havent put your link up! xxx

alis378alis378
Here's the link you need

http://www.giftmakers.co.uk/

I love the stuff you sell hun, have bookmarked your site.

PS. Found the link in your profile Razz

kaceyh29kaceyh29
Oh durrr!

What a plonker I am, sorry about that, must be going funny in old age or something! Glad you like my stuff, I've worked hard on it for 7 months so wish me luck, had a few orders so far! Very happy

Kerry

kelkel
some beautiful stuff on u'r website hun, have added u to my faves Very happy

AlexAlex Moderator
Very happy some lovely stuff.

mitchmitch
loving your stuff kerry Very happy

shellshell
Your website is just lovely and so you should be proud. Has you know I have already added your link to my website hopefully this will generate more traffic your way.
Shell.x

kaceyh29kaceyh29
Hi everyone,

I've been quiet for a while because I have been spending time updating my website, I decided to add more party bags in different prices as I got more demand for those.
Take a look and tell me what you think if you get time! It's not totally finished yet so bare with it if it seems slow or something is not right, we are getting there!
http://www.giftmakers.co.uk

Kerry

funkydoryfunkydory
You've got some lovely stuff Very happy .

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews