Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

advice needed please

katiehkatieh
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
hi everyone.
I was sure where to post this so i apologise if its the wrong place.

Well, i havnt been with my partner very long so im a bit worried. I 'thought' i was covered by the depo injection, but i forgot about it and other day i found out i was due to have it in febuary Shocked

I have only had 1 period since feb (in april) and obviously because i thought i was on depo me and my BF havnt been using any other form of contraception, Anyway, for the past week or so i have had a weird metal taste in my mouth, and my nipples have changed colour and got bigger and ive got thick white discharge. Sorry TMI i know Embarassed I also keep getting tiny cramping pains in my erm, lady bits, near where my cervix is? they are totally different to period pains.

Ive done a preg test yestereday and it was negative? But coz of being on depo i dont know when my next period is supposed to be! Could i be pregnant or am i being silly? If so, when would u test again? sorry if that didnt make any sense Sad Face

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
hiya hun the only advice iv got is to get down the drs explain everything and they will do a test for you and give you a proper check over and make sure there is nothing wrong

hipmommahipmomma
having been on depo i know it can really screw with you body when you come off it. it could just be your body adjusting to it coming out of the system, or you could be pregnant. doctors is definately your best bet, to put your mind at rest. xXx

katiehkatieh
thanks for the replies girls. im really scared Sad Face

hipmommahipmomma
big Kiss

do let us know how you get on.

xXx

chezchez
i would go docs hunni and get checked keep us posted on how you get on hunni x x x

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews