Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Official Big brother 8 thread!

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
posted 1 decade 4 years ago
Oh Iv missed it most of this week will have to watch tonight lol

HayleyHayley

miaruby said:
I am so wanting Charley out! even though it is a fake eviction she will see just what the public think of her haha! and she will totally bitch about all the other housemates but unbeknown to her they will be watching it all haha! Very happy

OMG YEA I FORGET IT WAS A FAKE EVICTION, THEY SO DID THIS TO KEEP HER IN LONGER DIDNT THEY? Suspect

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
Hmmmmmm maybe they did! I am loving this fake week its so funny! hehe!

HayleyHayley
i know its been good, and brian awwwwwww Love he maybe quite thick but when he cried, i wanted to cry! (and charley was actually quite nice about it) Shocked

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
yer bless him i really like him! he is quite genuine though! dont think he has the brains not to be haha! bless him Love

kizzykizzy

miaruby said:
I am so wanting Charley out! even though it is a fake eviction she will see just what the public think of her haha! and she will totally bitch about all the other housemates but unbeknown to her they will be watching it all haha! Very happy

i sooooooooooooo hate charley...im hopin she goes ,gets boooed ,obviously shes going bk in ,and i want her to shit her load till she goes bk out ,knowin what the viewers think of her.. Very happy

chanelle and ziggy want to call ot a day,hes takin the watsit out of her ,and shes morngier than my 11 yr old!!

nicky dont do owt,the twins just shreek at everything,brians is toooooooooooo thick for it to be true,i quite like liam .carol wants to mind her o wn bees wax a bit.tracey spends all day in bed.

after moanin bn bout em all,i have to say im stil adicted to it ,and cant wait to see whos evicted ,on fri LOL Very happy

AlexAlex Moderator
why does Charlie find it hard to believe that she got so many votes? No-one likes her.

I want Nikki to be evicted during fake eviction tomorrow because Charlie is just nasty and has to go for real.

HayleyHayley

alex said:
why does Charlie find it hard to believe that she got so many votes? No-one likes her.

I want Nikki to be evicted during fake eviction tomorrow because Charlie is just nasty and has to go for real.

yes me too, hopefully nicky will go and charely will go next week for real!

god shes talks so fast that girl even bb was gettin fed up with her!

shellshell
I'm not with BB I dont know what is happening in it. Are Ziggy and Chan still together?
Shell.x

HayleyHayley

shell said:
I'm not with BB I dont know what is happening in it. Are Ziggy and Chan still together?
Shell.x

no they 'split up'..i dunno even know why Suspect #

chatelle was bein childish about it all and he was fed up with her moaning!

wellybobwellybob
With it being a fake eviction tonight I think it would be better if Nicky was voted out as everyone knows Charley hates them so it won't be a big shock when she's putting everyone down. I do despise Charley and think her being up for eviction has been great as up until now she's thought she was invincible, even bragging to other people thta she's never been up Very happy

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Shocked Very happy My sky wont come on with this weather Angry so looks like im going to miss it Sad Face

AlexAlex Moderator
has anyone been watching BBBM this week?

It has been big cook little cook presenting (they are apparently a comedy duo- but I dont find them funny)

HayleyHayley
yes i saw that..... Confused i find them irratating!

susansusan
i hope charley gets fake evicted tonight then she sees what every1 says about her then goes in nd causes havoc how good will that be.... Very happy

mitchmitch
confession ( I WATCHED BIG BRO EVICTION ) Shocked

how gutted was channel when chaley walked back in the house i watched a bit of it fru the night and she was still repeating herself about her outside experience... she says she is going to do things differently..... Suspect my butt

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
and all the lies she told them all about how the crowd loved her! what a load of Angry

hehe she isnt stupid though is she! Suspect

chanelles face was a picture hehe! she really didnt look happy! Shocked

HayleyHayley
yes i know ha ha i cant belive she lied! Shocked

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Nicky or Gerry?

Nicky for me she is sooooooooo miserable

HayleyHayley
yes nicky for me too