Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

broke mum help

bunnigirlbunnigirl
posted 1 decade 4 years ago
i feel stupid Cuckoo Crying
xxx

alis378alis378
Cant believe I missed this post cos I would most certainly have stuck my oar in especially when members are being accused of being up themselves!!

Am really glad that Rob has pointed out all these things to do with the OP and hope this may be a lesson learnt to all of you who were taken in by this Angry person!!!

If an offer seems too good to be true it more than likely is - as someone else else you never get nothing for free in this world Sad Face
x

RobRob Admin
- My blog

bunnigirl said:
i feel stupid Cuckoo Crying
xxx

You really shouldn't. I work in online marketing, so can usually suss a con within a second, but this spammer was very sneaky and it wasn't till I saw their email address that I was really suspicious. I think the fact that you tried so hard to help someone who seemed genuine to you is something to be really proud of!

I'm going to put a few measures in place to cut down on people spamming this site, hopefully this will reduce the crap we seem to be attracting.

sugarsugar Moderator
i did think there was something funny going on - ive seen that link posted on a few other sites and everyone has complained its a con which it is and tbh if u are skint u will always find ways of getting nappies for ur children - i do Razz

might as well lock this now hun??

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews