Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

broke mum help

bunnigirlbunnigirl
posted 1 decade 4 years ago

oliviapink said:

oliviapink said:
thanks bunnigirl. it was nice of you to try and help. i have tried the cheaper ones but the brought out terrible rashes so bad it started to bleed. so unfortunatley its not an option as bub has seriously bad exma and extremely sensitive skin.

hi bunny girl i wasnt mean to you i am a nice person. i really appreciated you trying. there was a free catalogue at the top which i was asking people to do. i wouldnt in a million years expecting anyone to do an offer that you have to pay for.

*removed*

i will say sorry for sounding harsh as i didnt see the other post as it came on as i was replying will have another look for u but cant find it any where just a bunch of link wanting money
xxxx

oliviapinkoliviapink
thats alright these forums can move so fast sometimes.
its at the top next to gala. its only request. thanks bunnigirl.xx

CathyGCathyG
free nappies - this promotion is not connected, affiliated or partnered with any of the companies listed above. This promotion is run by Earn Your Gift and is open to Uk Residents aged 18+.

© Free Nappies 2006-2007 All rights reserved.

| privacy | about us | contact us |

free pampers, free huggies, free nappies, free nappies uk, free baby stuff, free huggies, free baby wipes, free baby coupons.

home page | free pampers | free huggies | free kandoo wipes | free huggies pullups | competition | free vouchers | contact

This promotion is run by Earn Your Gift, this campaign is not run by, endorsed, affiliated or connected with Pampers or Huggies or any other company listed. Participation is required and you must be a Uk resident aged 18+
Sorry an error has occured (error 404)
We are sorry an error has occured. We cannot find the page you have requested. This may mean the page is currently unavailable, been moved or you have followed a referal code which isn't working.

I tried to do this & this is the error message you get.

bunnigirlbunnigirl

oliviapink said:
thats alright these forums can move so fast sometimes.
its at the top next to gala. its only request. thanks bunnigirl.xx

ahh thats y i am already with the catalogue nextthats y it wont work and everything else wants money so i am no help babe
sorry
xxx

CathyGCathyG
if you want to order the "Next" directory (the offer next to Gala bingo). it costs you £3.75, they bill you at a later date.

Is this the catelogue you meant us to order? i'm totally lost!

oliviapinkoliviapink
i didnt know that. sorry.

oliviapinkoliviapink
thanks guys for. i didnt know that. is know which is a free trial.

CathyGCathyG
thats ok, i'm afraid to say there's nothing in life for free. everything has a catch. As they say, there's no such thing as a free lunch.
If you sign up for all the mother & baby clubs (e.g tesco, morrisons, asda, boots, bounty etc) they send you vouchers & free samples. also sign up for clubcards (tesco, boots) & when you spend money, you get points for money off next time. X

bunnigirlbunnigirl

CathyG said:
thats ok, i'm afraid to say there's nothing in life for free. everything has a catch. As they say, there's no such thing as a free lunch.
If you sign up for all the mother & baby clubs (e.g tesco, morrisons, asda, boots, bounty etc) they send you vouchers & free samples. also sign up for clubcards (tesco, boots) & when you spend money, you get points for money off next time. X

i am a member of them all too and they are great would recomened them they can save money too
good luck
xxx

oliviapinkoliviapink
how much is it after the free trial?

CathyGCathyG

oliviapink said:

there's no cost in becoming a member of the clubs - you just fill out a form & they send you monthly magazines, vouchers etc.

bunnigirlbunnigirl

oliviapink said:
what did u get the next catalogue if so they will bill u 3.75 for every catalogue they send u babe and then whatever u order
xxxx

oliviapinkoliviapink
yeah i did. didnt know there was a charge. thanks for letting me know i have eamailed them and canceled now. i will get a free which trial instead. thanks for letting me know.

bunnigirlbunnigirl

oliviapink said:
yeah i did. didnt know there was a charge. thanks for letting me know i have eamailed them and canceled now. i will get a free which trial instead. thanks for letting me know.

yes but u have to leave ya ank details with them dont ya i hate having to do that
xxx

oliviapinkoliviapink
i know nut i have read the terms so will cancel after a week. i have set a reminder on my phone lol.

oliviapinkoliviapink
i know nut i have read the terms so will cancel after a week. i have set a reminder on my phone lol.

oliviapinkoliviapink
Thanks bunni girl, cathyG and anyone else who helped me. I have been told my nappies will be with me next week! Thanks so much i really appreciate it. Hope you are all well.

bunnigirlbunnigirl

oliviapink said:
Thanks bunni girl, cathyG and anyone else who helped me. I have been told my nappies will be with me next week! Thanks so much i really appreciate it. Hope you are all well.

yocome hun glad everything worked out for u
xxx

RobRob Admin
- My blog

oliviapink said:

Can I ask why your registered email address on this site is @gameworlduk.co.uk which runs the same sort of offers as the nappy one you've been so keen on linking to?

Can you also tell me why the 'free nappies' site you keep linking to is hosted on the same IP address (web server) that your email domain is?

Can you enlighten our members with the reason why you have been promoting a site which you obviously have connections to in such a devious way, and have lied to people?

Finally, can you tell me who I should direct a spam complaint at within your company, along with the one I'm composing to your web host and ISP?

Thanks.

hipmommahipmomma
Thank you Rob!!!!!

You see, I'm not often unplesant, but I do get me back up when I'm being conned! lol

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews