Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

broke mum help

oliviapinkoliviapink
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Hi

I'm olivia i live in leeds and have a new baby the sparkle of my eye,
jamie. He's almost 5 months. I cant believe how fast it has gone, i'm only
18 even though there are so many other younger parents out there i still
feel so young. If you would have asked me 2 years ago what i would be
doing now i would have said livin it large in Ibiza or somewhere like
that. I would never in a million years say i would be at home with a baby,
no partner & so skint buying mascara has been a luxury. I know i sound
silly to moan about it as i'm not the only one in this boat, i just feel
so deserted sometimes.
I look around for great deals, i will go to 2/3 different supermarkets if
something i need is on buy one get one free in Tesco & something else i
need is on BOGOF in Asda. I even look on line for freebies and have got a
few through the post which have come in really handy and saved me a few
quid. I was asked to join a website by my friend that does free nappies,
she was sent a box of huggies by them, she wanted pampers but hey they are
practically the same. She complained and they sent her a packet of pampers
too. My friends are mental lol. Anyway i joined this site today and
requested a catalogue. I would never have done this usually but seeing as
i have seen the proof i dont mind. I need to save money so why not. It
would be great if anyone here would help me do 1 more offer. My friends
are all doing it for themselves, even though i helped them (gits). If
anyone would help me i would be really greatful. Thanks so much xxx

*link removed*

jade-leighjade-leigh
i signed up for the wipes my link is ;*link removed*

hipmommahipmomma
dont mean to be negative, but cant help but notice the only page on the website which wont open and comes up with 'error' is the terms and conditions page.....hmmm Tounge Out

sugarsugar Moderator
Sorry girls have removed the links as i've read many compaints about this site from other forums u actually have to sign up for deals which means spending money out so hence they arent really free! sorry!

hipmommahipmomma
thought it seemed a bit iffy!

bunnigirlbunnigirl
i no its like all thesesales that are on they give u the noraml price and then say it has 70 odd % off so u think u getting a bargain and they get what they wanted for it lol
hidden agenda in everything isnt there
xxxx

oliviapinkoliviapink
sorry i didnt know there was a problem with this one. like i said my siter got some and that gave me faith in it. oh well i know it works so i'm sure someone else will do something for me. oh and a quick note, it costs£0.00, if you take out a trial or apply for something. infact i requested a catalogue so im not out of pocket one bit.

i only wanted a bit of help i didnt think i would be embaressed like this by the admin. i a young mum asking for a bit of help, i never knew there were so many heartless people around.

*removed*

just incase anyone would like to requset a catalogue for me and really help me out, b4 this gets ripped down.

hipmommahipmomma
im sorry but coming online, signing up to this site and on the same day going on at people to register for something, which if you pay any attention is obviously a scam, isnt going to go down overly well.

i dont see how anyone on here signing up helps you? help youself. register on your local freecycle group instead!

kirstkirst
oliviapink, ive not be on this site for long, but the people on it have always been helpfull to me and supportive of different things. so i think either u have completely taken this in to the wrong concept or ur a rep for that company!

oliviapinkoliviapink
becuase i would be entitled to my free nappies but obviously nobody here has been skint b4 and is desperatly trying to keep things together. thanks for being mean.

hipmommahipmomma
I have been poor to the point where i havent eaten for days at a time, have got rid of every luxery i have (which by the way love includes the internet!), i have worked every hour i could, sold every posession i could live without. Go buy tescos value nappies, £1.50 for 20.

oliviapinkoliviapink
cant we tell your on the way up now though. obviously you now think your better that. just remeber what it was like because obviously you remeber but you are stuggling to remeber the real side. i know a saying.

dont forget those who are still down when your on your way up.

hipmommahipmomma
grow up. i still have debts, i still count every penny. All i am saying is dont try and involve others in dodgy website deals without doing your research first. not fair on anyone really is it?

bunnigirlbunnigirl
sorry hun i tried siging up and doing it for u and it wouldnt let me i did everything it said but still i didnt do it right it said and i have emailed my link to a friend who said she did it and never recieved anything so i think u r gonna have problems
i no how u feel aout being broke i am at the minute just had to spend all my savings on a house as we dont have one
but like u we all on the site have hit hard times and we no how u feel
but like hipmomma said get the tesco ones they cheaper and just as good or aldi one u can get like 70 odd for the same price as a pack of huggies or pampers and they do th job fine
hope u get sorted soon
xxx

oliviapinkoliviapink
why is it not fair. im not asking anyone to send me money in the post, im asking you if you would please help me by ordering a catalogue or a free trial or something. im asking a favour from others with kids who know what im going through. i think since you obviously went up you are thinking your too good to help the little people now.

oliviapinkoliviapink
thanks bunnigirl. it was nice of you to try and help. i have tried the cheaper ones but the brought out terrible rashes so bad it started to bleed. so unfortunatley its not an option as bub has seriously bad exma and extremely sensitive skin.

bunnigirlbunnigirl
we are not thinkint that at all i tried to help u by sigin up but all i got was links for credit card or buying books or bingo sites where u have to deposit a tenner so nothing was free and it cant afford to do those
we all struggle i no i do anyway
but i make do and manage
this is a friendly site for people to make friends and i can tell u no speaking like that wont get u any will just make u some enemys babe
i tried to help and it didnt work nothing more i can do
xxxx

CathyGCathyG
most (if not all) people are really nice & helpful/supportive on this site. but we've seen tons of Spam recently & dodgy offers etc & just don't want to get involved no more. sorry.

hipmommahipmomma
Ok. Im gonna explain this one more time. The website does not just 'give' you free nappies. They 'give' you free nappies 'if' you sign up to other programmes, all of which require a payment of some sort. Doesnt the fact that there have been complaints about the site make you want to run a mile?

I do not think I am above anyone. I do all and everything in my power to help anyone I can. What I dont do I worsen my situation to improve someone elses. Should my family suffer instead of yours? No, I didn't think so. Accept the fact that people here have their heads screwed on, and run a mile from anything that wants you money in order to send you something 'free'.

End of.

oliviapinkoliviapink

oliviapink said:
thanks bunnigirl. it was nice of you to try and help. i have tried the cheaper ones but the brought out terrible rashes so bad it started to bleed. so unfortunatley its not an option as bub has seriously bad exma and extremely sensitive skin.

hi bunny girl i wasnt mean to you i am a nice person. i really appreciated you trying. there was a free catalogue at the top which i was asking people to do. i wouldnt in a million years expecting anyone to do an offer that you have to pay for.

*removed*

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews