Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

what do i do

bunnigirlbunnigirl
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
ok so i have a 15 months old son who keeps standing at the side of the wall and then headbutting it over and over and then crying cos it hurts but keeps doing it i keeep moving him but he goes back and does it again
i am scared he is gonna really hurt himself but dont no what else to do
some one tell me has urs done it and what did u do to stop it
i am gonna scream in a minute
xxxx

mitchmitch
liam used to drop his nut on the floor repeated times,,but i got fed up of telling him off or moving him so i just left him to it and he soon stopped it as he wasnt gettng the attention plus it must have hurt,,
he also used to go to sleep on his hands and knees rocking his head off the top of the cot Suspect

kelkel
my mum says i did this when i was a littlen,apparently she took me to the doctors and it turned out i had ear and throat infection. probably not that but certainly a possibliy.
hope littlen stops this soon hun! Kiss

bunnigirlbunnigirl
do u no what though he is a little unwell
he has a terrible cough and runny nose and is having trouble sleeping might be a good idea to take him to get checked out
thanks babe ur mum might have just hit the nail on the head if not he might be able to help me with it
thanks to u both for ur advice
xxxx

kelkel
u'r welcome hun, anytime!
hope he gets well soon Kiss

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews