Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

jodie's TTC diary!

hapydazyhapydazy
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
aawww... the waiting thing must be horrible... sending some wishes for you to be preggie this time!!

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
thanks hun, it is horrible but hope it will end soon! its even harder as I havent told hardly anyone so not really got many people to talk to about it! x

jo-jojo-jo
Hi Jodie just wanted to say good luck i have my fingers and toes crossed for you hun.xxx Kiss

HayleyHayley

miaruby said:
hello everyone just to let you all know I still havent had AF! I had my bloods taken 4 weeks ago now and all was normal so am not sure if I have since ovulated and fell pregnant! Am so confused and its so frustrating not knowing what is going on with my body! Going to leave it another week and then I might test again! just to make sure! lol x

ooh babe how annoying for you Kiss Kiss Kiss

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
Hey all just thought I would let you all know that I did another test today which came back negative! think I am just hoping now but hey will just have to try abit harder haha! x

HayleyHayley
aww hun sorry! Kiss

jo-jojo-jo
Hi hun i hope this month is a good one for ya. keep up the practising lol. Shocked

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
Thanks girls! Hope this month is a good one too but I am not going to hope to much! haha x

miarubymiaruby
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
- My blog
omg just found this and yes I am still trying haha! Sad Face

Will it ever happen for me I wonder? Upset

streetfirestreetfire

miaruby said:
right so my AF was due to arrive today and it usually makes an appearance first thing in the morning but so far it hasn't arrived, now i don't know to feel about this!

i want a baby so much but just not sure whether to get excited or not but i am unable to stop myself i think ha!

i just don't see how it would be possible to fall in the first month of trying, i was expecting it to take longer!

so i will be waiting till Monday to see how things go, fingers crossed! xxx

well i got off the birth control pill 4 weeks ago and well missed my AF and got my positive so it is possible to fall pregnant the first month you try. but good luck with everything and hope you get the results you want.

candgsmumcandgsmum

miaruby said:
omg just found this and yes I am still trying haha! Sad Face

Will it ever happen for me I wonder? Upset

it will hun, just when you least expect it I'm sure Kiss x

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews