Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

jodie's TTC diary!

hipmommahipmomma
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
Go to the docs for a blood test to be sure xXx

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
thanks hun i might do this 1 day in the week when i get time! xxx

candgsmumcandgsmum

hipmomma said:
Go to the docs for a blood test to be sure xXx

I'd second that, you will know for sure then hun x

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
hey all my AF is now over 4 weeks late! I have booked an appointment with the nurse on tuesday for a blood test! I am so stressed out at the minute and having very bad mood swings so not sure if my AF will come before the appointment! Sad Face

jo-jojo-jo
Kiss Good luck hun let us know how you go.Oh and i hope you have a fantastic 21st birthday. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Very happy

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
hey all i went to see the nurse last tuesday but she sadi she couldnt do a blood test without the doctor asking her too! she told me to book an appointment with the doctor! so thats what i did, so my appointment is this afternoon and 4:00pm, I am dreading the whole thing! not sure what he will do or say so very scared! Shocked wish me luck! xxx Neutral

HayleyHayley

miaruby said:
hey all i went to see the nurse last tuesday but she sadi she couldnt do a blood test without the doctor asking her too! she told me to book an appointment with the doctor! so thats what i did, so my appointment is this afternoon and 4:00pm, I am dreading the whole thing! not sure what he will do or say so very scared! Shocked wish me luck! xxx Neutral

aww good luck babe Kiss Love Kiss

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
thanks hayley! xx Kiss

jo-jojo-jo
Kiss Good luck Jodie hope all is well for you hun.xxx

HannyHanny
- My blog
aww good luck hun Smile

candgsmumcandgsmum
Hope everything went well at the doctors. Don't let them fob you off! x

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
thanks alot everyone, he told me to book an appointment to see the nurse for all different blood tests! so i am there thursday morning! its driving me mad all this backwards and forwards stuff! x

carla234carla234
i hope your blood tests came bk ok? and i hope you had a grate birthday?
i had blood test done all came back normal, and its so frustrating not having a period i was given a scan and they told me that my cycle hasn't begone yet how long do i have to wait.
good luck hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx Smile

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
got my blood results yesterday morning and they have come back that everything is normal! doctor said we will just have to sit and wait for AF to arrive! Blood pregnancy test also came back negative so more trying hehe Naughty xxx

HayleyHayley
oooh so get trying Naughty more reason to love sex!

candgsmumcandgsmum
Well you know for sure now hun. Have fun trying again Naughty Very happy

jo-jojo-jo
:DGood luck next month babe im getting pretty tired of all the sex though lol you?

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
haha yes hun i sure am hehe! need to spice it up abit i think hehe! Naughty

jo-jojo-jo
Hi Jodie,i hope your doing well ,just thought id let you know i have started spicing things up lol my hubby was in shock Shocked lol and i was Embarassed but we have decided to keep it interesting as we are now on to certain times and dates that we are only aloud to "practice" which makes it awkward. Embarassed

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
hello everyone just to let you all know I still havent had AF! I had my bloods taken 4 weeks ago now and all was normal so am not sure if I have since ovulated and fell pregnant! Am so confused and its so frustrating not knowing what is going on with my body! Going to leave it another week and then I might test again! just to make sure! lol x

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews