Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

my boy is growin

catgirl_872catgirl_872
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
hi all,i just wanna say how proud i am of my son,today i noticed how smart my son is.my dad came round he doesnt get to see kieran much so he saw all the new things he was doin,
only 16 months and kieran was runnin about,climbin things,we have a penny jar and i gave him a penny instead of eattin it he put it in the jar,on the pram clips himself in and now he had his first cup of milk in bed,i left him to it and when i went back all the milk was finished and he was aleep.he is also feedin himself.
i cant believe how fast he has grown,hes doin everythin for himself now,i remember the days when he use to sleep on me that was so nice Crying its good in a way because i wont need to do much for him when the new baby comes. Very happy xxx

mitchmitch
aww they not babies long are they

jo-jojo-jo
My son has recently turned 3 years old and it feels like yesterday i was feeding,changing and holding him close.He is now so independent and amazes me everyday but he will always be my little man.

catgirl_872catgirl_872
awwww yea ur right,i dont like it when kieran crys but when he does he wants me and i give him a big cuddle Very happy xxx

kirstkirst
its madhow quick time goes isnt it. i remember being in special care with my eldest over 3 yrs ago. now he runs round and cause trouble. lol

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
my daughter will be 2 in 2 months and i cant beleive how fast it has gone, she is so independant though!
she has also started talking loads and she makes me laugh so much with the things she says and does its crazy! Crazy

they really arent babies for long! Baby

xxxx Very happy

CathyGCathyG
Freddie used to love having a cuddle with me everynight at bedtime, we used to snuggle up for a few minutes before i put him in the cot. now he doesn't want to cuddle me, he just wants to go straight to bed. Even in the mornings he used to come into bed with us for the last half hour before getting up & snuggle/sleep on us - now he wants to get up & play. i miss my cuddles. Sad Face

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews