Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Downs Syndrome

RilithRilith
posted 1 decade 6 months ago
Hiya. I have a 20 month Daughter with Downs. Want to chat with other mums in the same position. I am PG again with baby number 4 Smile

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
hey hun just thought i would say hi to you, jodie and i have a 22 month old daughter mia ruby and we are trying for our 2nd baby! Baby
i dont have a special needs child but i haved worked with them, i found working with them very rewarding, if you wanna chat your welcome! take care jodie xxx

RilithRilith
Thanks for the welcome.

Lots of Baby Dust to you XXXXX I know what fun the 2ww is.

LittlesheepLittlesheep

Rilith said:
Hiya. I have a 20 month Daughter with Downs. Want to chat with other mums in the same position. I am PG again with baby number 4 Smile

Congratulations on your pregnancy (and your other three children!) - I have a friend with a similar aged daughter with Down Syndrome too, do you go to any Down Syndrome support groups?

It's Down Syndrome Awareness week next week isn't it? Must spread the word Smile

AlexAlex Moderator

Littlesheep said:

Rilith said:

Congratulations on your pregnancy (and your other three children!) - I have a friend with a similar aged daughter with Down Syndrome too, do you go to any Down Syndrome support groups?

It's Down Syndrome Awareness week next week isn't it? Must spread the word Smile

yes it is

awareness week

LittlesheepLittlesheep

alex said:

Littlesheep said:

Rilith said:

yes it is

awareness week

blogged it Smile http://littlesheep-learning.blogspot.com/2007/0...areness-week.html

Are you going to any events?

RilithRilith
posted 9 years 4 months ago
Bumping

Holly is now nearly 3. Getting ready to go to school ... EEKKKK

Scary.. LOL

Still looking for other mums and Dads to talk to about their lil ones with Downs.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews