Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

opinions on my website please???

pinknfluffypinknfluffy
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Last edited by pinknfluffy 1 decade 3 years ago
hello all

i had the idea a month or so ago of setting up a website selling kids clothes and stuff - well i have enlisted the help of a mate who is doing the design and stuff.

i was a bit bored so i have been looking into building websites and have had a go at one selling adult toys -

i have shopped online for toys and bits before but i always got put off by the "hardcore" toys and ended up in ann summers - whose range i think is getting a bit limited.

hopefully my website will appeal to all women whether first timers or women looking for something new.

i havent finished adding all the products yet and i am trying to source some funky toiletry/sex toy bags like the rampant rabbit case in ann summers but i havent found anything yet.

i am also adding a coupon/giftcard manager so will be able to offer all JP members a discount - im looking to go live with it by monday morning (unless you point out a huge whopper of a mistake/error)

can you tell me what you think?? if i should add stuff or remove stuff etc....

thanks ladies

esther

PLEASE NOTE THIS LINK IS TO A WEBSITE OF ADULT NATURE (THOUGH QUITE TAME) AND SHOULD PROBABLY NOT BE OPENED AT WORK (UNLESS YOU WANT TO BUY YOUR BOSS A RABBIT)

www.pinknfluffy.co.uk

bunnigirlbunnigirl
website cool and quite easy to navigate around it and idiot proof with me being able to get round it thats easy to say lol
good luck hun
hope all goes well for u
xxxx

pinknfluffypinknfluffy
woooooooooo

installed coupon manager and moved it over to the live pages!!!

so i am now OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!! lol

if you have a look on the shopping forum i have put up a discount code for all JP members to use!!!

love

esther

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews