Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Can Pineapple cause Tummy Ache

CathyGCathyG
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
any had probs with Pineapple causing tummy ache? Freddie ate some pineapple yesterday & also he had a Pear & a Banana & last night he had terrible tummy ache/trapped wind. He was also farting like a trooper - was this the pineapple do you think, as he's never eaten it before. also can it cause nappy rash - he was really sore too.

alis378alis378
Sorry hun, not sure but I have heard that fresh pineapple can help to induce labour so maybe it could cause tummy ache.

A friend of mine's little girl used to get very sore down below when she ate fruit and has had to watch what she eats so that she can cut it out of her diet.
x

kirstkirst
the acids from pinapple can cause stomach ache if they eat too much and yes that can cause nappy rash as well. hope this helps

CathyGCathyG

kirst said:
the acids from pinapple can cause stomach ache if they eat too much and yes that can cause nappy rash as well. hope this helps

I thought as much. thanks so much.x

GTTkelGTTkel
My DS can't have kiwi fruit as it makes him grumpy and gives him TERRIBLE nappy rash like you wouldn't believe

chezchez
my daughter gets bad tummy ache if she eats alot of pineapple to hunni x

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews