Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

girl or boy

miarubymiaruby
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
- My blog
aww hun good luck then! when do you find out? xxx

catgirl_872catgirl_872
the 28th of augest and when i found out i will let everyone know Very happy xxx

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
hehe how exciting hehe! cant wait for you hun! make sure you show us pics again! hehe!

kimbekimbe
ive bin told im avin a girl i ope der rite coz i got a lot ov pink stuf

catgirl_872catgirl_872
awwww u 26 weeks gone how lovely,well they should be right Smile xx

kimbekimbe
a lass at work did da ring test on me and it sed i was avin a girl lol if u believe dat stuf lol Neutral

catgirl_872catgirl_872
do u mean ur goin by what a ring says or what the midwife said at the scan? i kinda believe in the justparents gender predictor cus it was right with my mum and everyone else so far lol xx

kimbekimbe
i got told at my scan 90 percent girl was proppa shocked coz i 4t it was a boi Shocked

catgirl_872catgirl_872
glad to hear cus i dont want u goin by a ring when u have bought loads of nice girly clothes,even tho i feel the gender thing is right i would go by it and not find out the sex thats just stupid lol did u want a boy?xx

kimbekimbe
i want fussed i wa sjust sooo happy 2 b preg bin mega broody 4 ages i jsut ad it in my ed i wud av a lil boi an we wud call im harvey so wen i ad my scan an e sed its a girl i was soooo shocked took a while 2 sink in dat i was goin 2 av a daughter but now im sooo excited i cnt w8 4 er 2 b ere Very happy

catgirl_872catgirl_872
awwwwwww thats so nice and do u have any other kids?xx

kimbekimbe
no this is my first Wink

catgirl_872catgirl_872
thats cool,so u cant wait then.i was like that but i can cus i love bein pregnant and it flies by,i love all the kicks and everythin cant wait for the kicks lol xx

kimbekimbe
how many have you got are you pregnant now

catgirl_872catgirl_872
yes ive got an 18 month old son kieran and now 15 weeks pregnant.where has our signatures gone?its ment to be attached to the messages xx

kimbekimbe
awwww my nephew is called that i think i will have another i have not been put off so far lol

supernannymjsupernannymj
One of my cousins was told she was having a girl when she had the scan, went out and bought a load of pink stuff, and then when it was born it turned out it was a boy! OOPs!

catgirl_872catgirl_872
oh no i said to rich if i get told im havin a girl,i would still take a girl and boy first goin home outfit Very happy plus ive got loads of boys stuff from kieran so its all good xx

supernannymjsupernannymj
Better safe than sorry!

I actually found it quite hard to buy gender-neutral stuff to take to the hospital with me, as we didn't know which it was going to be.

In the end all DS's clothes for the first few weeks were just plain white - almost everything else in the shops was either pink or else had pictures of diggers

AlexAlex Moderator

supernannymj said:
One of my cousins was told she was having a girl when she had the scan, went out and bought a load of pink stuff, and then when it was born it turned out it was a boy! OOPs!

I know someone who had that happen to them. A lot of hospitals don't tell you know in case you sue them because they were 'wrong' They do say if they can only be about 50% sure if it is girl (bits might be hiding)- the odds with boys are higher. and if you go to a sexing scan they will only tell you if they are 100% sure but then those scans cost money

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews