Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

girl or boy

catgirl_872catgirl_872
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
who believe in the old wifes tales,like the needle and thead,chinese calender or just date of births.
i know its just a bit of fun but it gets my hopes up in a way like:
it says im havin a boy on the chinese calender,
im havin a girl by mine,husbands date of birth and the babys due date,
im havin a girl again by the bounty genater.
with the needle my friend did it on me and it said three boys and thats it but when i got home it said boy,girl,boy,girl and it said the same over and over.
i just wanna know what other ppl think,
thanx
xxx

kirstkirst
ive never heard of ne of them how do u do it? sound interesting. all ive ever heard of is the wedding ring on a peice of string over ya stomach

sugarsugar Moderator
well according to the chineswe calendar charlotte should of been male and thomas was right - the needle and thread i was supposed to have 3 girls then a boy so they are wrong Razz lol but anything like that has a 50% chance of getting it right like anyone has when they guess!

CathyGCathyG
Think its all hog wash - the sex is detemined by the sperm & that is that. Only God (if you believe in him/her) knows the answer.

catgirl_872catgirl_872
yea just a bit of fun then lol Very happy xxx

chezchez
i tried all the old wives tales hunni when i was pregnant with my 3 girls but i never got the right answer but it is fun and exciting x

firemama567firemama567
according to alllll the wives tales i should be having a boy!!! guess what i am having a girl..lol i tried all the tales but none of them ever said a girl for me. but thats what we are having Mylee Kate will be here in less than 17weeks.

catgirl_872catgirl_872
wow did you want a girl? Smile xx

catgirl_872catgirl_872
ok has anyone tried the gender predictor on here?it says im predicting a girl hehe and u can try it on ur kids see if it works its right on kieran Smile xx

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Shocked it was right for both mine Very happy

catgirl_872catgirl_872
wicked more chance for meeee lol but will not keep my hopes up
xx

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait

kirst said:
ive never heard of ne of them how do u do it? sound interesting. all ive ever heard of is the wedding ring on a peice of string over ya stomach

Me and my mum did that and it said I was having a girl and I did Smile

supernannymjsupernannymj
A lot of people reckon if you don't put on all that much weight then it's a boy - and there does seem to be something in it judging from my antenatal group's experiences

catgirl_872catgirl_872
cool i was about 6 months when i started gettin a bump and even then i was still tiny all the way through xx

mumof2_jomumof2_jo

supernannymj said:
A lot of people reckon if you don't put on all that much weight then it's a boy - and there does seem to be something in it judging from my antenatal group's experiences

I agree with this I was so big with Eloise but didnt out on much with JR Suspect

supernannymjsupernannymj
I just tried the Chinese gender predictor on this site and it was right retrospectively - I have no idea why though!

hipmommahipmomma
See I was enormous with josh and tiny with charlie! The exception that makes the rule i suppose! lol

catgirl_872catgirl_872
so funny this is what kinda get my hopes up that it could be true my mum tried the just parents gender predictor and all four kids was right 3 boys and a girl it was so weird not even one of them was wrong and kieran werent wrong but again it is just a bit of fun and must not get my hopes up xx

supernannymjsupernannymj
Maybe not but even if it's a boy you know once you see him you'll fall in love....

catgirl_872catgirl_872
oh of course i will he'll be my little kyle when i know and ill be as happy as ever,im just sayin girls dont run through my family very often and everyone and my self is hopin Smile xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews