Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

expecting for the 3rd time!!!

mummy2bagainmummy2bagain
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
congratulations to my and my partner..hehe we are expecting our 3rd child. we have just had a weekend away in northampton drag racing at santa pod as we have done for the past 4 years and found out saturday.. Very happy
havent been to the docs yet im doing this week,
i only have one worry though my other 2 children liam is 3 and chelsey is 1 and half..il have 3 kids under the age of 5 wen babys born..and my other half works away alot truck driving..will i cope..
i intend to take all the help and support thats out there this time,
even bigger problem im worried my post natal depression will come back as i had it with chelsey after she was born, have only just stopped taking my citalopram as obviously cannot take it with being pregnant again.

any advice is welcome! and congrats to everyone else thats expecting too..

diane gary liam chelsey and tiny wee bump!! xx

bunnigirlbunnigirl
congratulations babe and welcome to jp
i am donna and i have 4 children and dont worry about the under 5 thing i have one 10 one 5 one 3 and one 14 months old and if i can manage u can lol
xxxx

hipmommahipmomma
Congratulations!

You sound very strong and i am sure you will cope. I can see why the PND concerns you, but look at it this way, you have been there before so this time you could pick up on early warning signs if it does come back. Being honest with yourself about how you feel and always asking for help when you need it will work wonders!!

xXx

mummy2bagainmummy2bagain
aww thanks for them2 msgs, i was worried the pnd wud cum bk but your right about the warning signs..will remember that one!
and i intend to find other mums out there with 3 children under 5 see how they manage..as every mum worries how theyll cope im sure..but the more help i get the more better il manage!
xx

sugarsugar Moderator
congrats hun!! xxxx *hug* Kiss

alis378alis378
Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to JP

As one of the other ladies said, with your PND at least you know the warning signs and will know when to get the help if it rears its head again.

Definitely take all the support you can get with having children quite close in age, am sure friends and family will be only too pleased to help. Make the most of mother and toddler groups too and make sure you try to get out of the house at least once a day.

Hope it all goes really well for you
x

mummy2bagainmummy2bagain
again thanks alot for all your support..only other worry is mum and stepdad are moving to malta on 1st june to start their new lives! lucky them lol...dad hasnt really bothered too much throughout mylife so i kinda dont rely on him..but im very strong minded so im sure il get there.

candgsmumcandgsmum
Congratulations and welcome !

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Very happy Congratualtion and welcome to JP

chezchez
hi there congrats on your pregnancy news hunni x

Fiona25Fiona25
Hi there, many congratulations to you, your going to be great, hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy and welcome to JP xxx

firemama567firemama567
Congrats!!! plz dont worry bout the age thingie..I am prego with my 5th child yes 5th child..lol and all girls. My kids ages are..7 5 1/2, 2, (had a stillborn), and now prego again...good luck

HayleyHayley
congrats diane and firemama Very happy

firemama567firemama567
tyvm hayley

jo-jojo-jo
Hi there congratulations hun,im sure you will be fine.It sounds like your pretty prepared for it all and as you said just take advantage of all the support services you get offered.xxxxxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews