Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

vacume cleaners

mitchmitch
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
what one do you have? i have dc 01

how long have you had it? 7 years after havin it fixed instead of retiring it

upright or pull along? upright

mumof2mumof2
we have an upright dyson but rarely use it.its all flooring we have so i tend to just sweep and mop

emma1978emma1978
we have a dyson dc07 upright, weve had it just over a yr

MichMich
I have a morphy richards upright and ermm.....Ive just managed to blow it up Shocked , there was smoke and everything, oops

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Just bought a new one Morphy Richards orb cyber bag less cylinder for pets great for all dogs hairs Very happy

My Dyson died but I prefer this Very happy

sugarsugar Moderator
We've got a really old dyson upright - given to us by MIL when they got a new one! Butits better than nothing! do think bagless hoovers are sooo much better!

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Ye sugar i couldn't go0 back to having one with bag in its so much easier just to empty it when its getting full.

lil_angellil_angel
DC04..........I think lol Embarassed

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
this is what we have. had it 2yrs next month. brill hoover but heavy and very loud lol

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4051945.htm

FfionFfion
- My blog
i got a dyson, dont know what one lol! had it from ex MIL! so its old! lol

atm tho its not picking up! grrr think i need a new one!

StaceStace

staceyb said:
this is what we have. had it 2yrs next month. brill hoover but heavy and very loud lol

we have the same hoover but the belt keeps snapping, i cant seem to find anywhere that sells the right type of belt!! Sad Face . where do you get the belts from?

staceybstaceyb
- My blog

Stace said:

staceyb said:

we have the same hoover but the belt keeps snapping, i cant seem to find anywhere that sells the right type of belt!! Sad Face . where do you get the belts from?

awwwww no. weve never had a belt snap yet ( touch wood lolol) but we did need to get a new filter. i went on ebay. theres loads of ebay shops that sell vax bits and pieces. hope you find one

StaceStace
thanx staceyb i'll try ebay i didnt think to do that Wink

alis378alis378
I've got one that I bought from Tescos, bagless and picks up every single bit of rubbish/dust there is. My house must get really dusty as have to empty it out once a fortnight and we only have cups upstairs and wooden flooring down with a couple of rugs.

We moved in this house in December and the people before use had a cat and dog and the hoover is still picking up hair that has been lodged in the carpet upstairs (yuk!!)
Alison
x

candgsmumcandgsmum
I've got two hoovers...

A Dyson which is at my DH's Grandparents at the moment due to theirs giving up, but they don't want to buy another due to moving to Canada very soon.

We have also got a Vax pets which is a hoover and a carpet cleaner, we mainly use it to clean the carpets but as our Dyson is at my DH's Grandparents we are using it for normal hoovering at the moment.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews