Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Big Brother House!

ellee1984ellee1984
posted 1 decade 4 years ago
i read on the net that on friday the girls are going to be shown videos of 3 men and the girls have to pick 1 to go in out of the 3.

candgsmumcandgsmum
Sounds like that it will be flaming hilarious!

I'm sad, I said I wouldn't watch it but put the reminder on for tonights LOL Crazy

jade-leighjade-leigh
me too Crazy

CathyGCathyG
will be watching everynight, i love it. anyone else think Tracey might be a man!

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
yer a few of my friends think that tracy might be a man but am not sure, its so hard to tell sometimes, she sure acts abit like one tho hun! i also watch it every night haha sad ay! Very happy

CathyGCathyG
Tracey sure is Phat. Them twins though - omg are they really 18? more like 14 the way they behave. Am warming to Laura & Carole. Still not sure about the other yet, true colours will soon start showing eh? Can't wait for tonights show. They will be fighting over the poor bloke won't they. god help him! x

candgsmumcandgsmum
I thought the twins were younger than 18 too! Has the older woman left??? Who's the man I've missed this weekends!

OMG, I need a life LOL!!

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
not sure if lesley has left i know she wanted to though! them twins are so annoying, dont think i am going to warm to them haha! i like laura too she seems the most real out of them all, i dont like that charley, she is so fake and i hate people like that! x

candgsmumcandgsmum
Is Charlie the abrupt one? The ex lap dancer? If she is tbh I don't like her much either, she is the favourite one to go first too!

jade-leighjade-leigh
havent been watching it since thurs have i missed owt?

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Iv missed loads too watched it last night not too much happened but think there will be some big fights kicking off soon bout food and chores Very happy

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
yer i think there will be some fights coming up, with a house full of girls what do people expect! its crazy watching them all moaning about things that arent really important haha! i.e hair straighteners! there seems to be conflict between emily and a few others! which shud be fun to watch! xxx

CathyGCathyG
all kicked off last night over hair straightners - very funny. Everyone is starting to show true colours now. I can't stand that Shabna! who is she? classic that they've all been banned from using the bathroon - hahahah.

shellshell
Well another one bites the dust, I am really enjoying it though I have to say.
Shell.
x

sugarsugar Moderator
Last edited by sugar 1 decade 4 years ago
There's a sticky thread above for Big Brother if you'd like to use that then it wont get lost Smile

shellshell
ok that is great
Thanks
Shell.x

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews