Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Gifts ideas

sophieblondesophieblonde
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Hi...it´s my kid´s bithday (8 years old) and im clueless about gifts....any ORIGINAL ideas out there...??? I want something different but everything seems the same ol´thing!! Help!!!
The truth is im tired of getting him the same thing as the others get. Not fun.

tinatunetinatune
last year I got my son a personalized logo of his name. He loved it! This guys make a logo out of your kid´s name and they design it base on his hobbies, likes and personality. They give you the logo for you to use anywhere, plus a screensaver with the logo, a mug, a cup and stickers with it.
I dont remember their website, something like "Studio Kid" but dont lnow exactly. All the process is done via internet and they charge $200 more o less (depending on the package you choose).
I really recommend this...he was delighted with it. Has somebody heard about them??

hipmommahipmomma
Is it just me seeing a novel approach to spamming here?

lol

bunnigirlbunnigirl
not beeing funny but did sound a bit strange lol
xxx

tinatunetinatune
No girls..no spam..I swear!! I dont even remember the name of the company...I said studio kid but I googled it and nothing came up (not the company im talking anyway). I know it sounds weird but it was a really cool gift...he prints it all the time and send it in his mails like a signature or smth.

bunnigirlbunnigirl
ok then hunni will will let u off forgive us lol
xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews