Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

eastenders

kimbekimbe
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
its all a bit dramatic feel sorry for jane though an ian needs to get rid ov that beard

HannyHanny
- My blog
it made me cry tonight poor steven

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
I bet she has to have a hysterectomy or summin as they was talking about having a baby of there own beofre she went for surgery and now the doc needs to talk to ian! hmm x

kimbekimbe
you always guess whats going to happen i have eastenders news of my own oooo i hear you all say does everyone remember nigel he had a step daughter called claire they left the square and went to live in scotland well claire is coming back and shes played by claire from hollyoakes she played her as a kid then left and joined hollyoakes now she coming back ooooo she goes an stays with dot an gets a bit funny wen asked about nigel ooo er mrs lol

angelmumangelmum
So i take it Jane does not die then?

i must abit i never thought i would see the day that Ian made me cry Embarassed so he does have a loving side to him Wink

miarubymiaruby
- My blog

kimbe said:
you always guess whats going to happen i have eastenders news of my own oooo i hear you all say does everyone remember nigel he had a step daughter called claire they left the square and went to live in scotland well claire is coming back and shes played by claire from hollyoakes she played her as a kid then left and joined hollyoakes now she coming back ooooo she goes an stays with dot an gets a bit funny wen asked about nigel ooo er mrs lol

oooo pat you find out all the good gossip dont you! oooo I hated Clare in Hollyoakes so hopefully she will be abit ncer in this hehehe! when is this happening? x

kimbekimbe
not to sure i read it on the website she just turns up at dots an theres something fishy thats happened to nigel got to love nigel

kimbekimbe
its all going to be happening in the new yr claire comes back and kevin deano and carly leave aww i love kevin

miarubymiaruby
- My blog

kimbe said:
its all going to be happening in the new yr claire comes back and kevin deano and carly leave aww i love kevin

aww so do I, he kinda reminds me of dave hehehe! dnt tell him I said that! Very happy

RichRich Moderator

kimbe said:
not to sure i read it on the website she just turns up at dots an theres something fishy thats happened to nigel got to love nigel

Yeah, he works for Holby City Wink

bunnigirlbunnigirl

Rich said:

kimbe said:

Yeah, he works for Holby City Wink

LMAO u nutter so funny though lol
xxx

kimbekimbe
haha very funny rich !!! ooo poor minty last night i love abit of mince lol nice to see jase in shorts as well yum

GTTkelGTTkel
Is it my imagination or does Denise look pregnant? Up until now I always thought she looked abit skinny but recently she's had a loose fitting dress with what looks to me like a bump

RichRich Moderator
Diane Parish is pregnant, she will be leaving Eastenders, but is returning to our screens at a later date. Smile

kimbekimbe
Angry hell rich do you work for eastenders or something lol i love her skin it always looks so nice

kimbekimbe
i have eastenders news just read that ricky and bianca are coming back to the square whooooooo binanca should be on screen by next march she comes back to the square with her son liam fathered by ricky and a string of other children by different men ,, ricky returns with his new fiancee ooooooo i cant wait if my baby is red haired i may call her bianca Smile

AlexAlex Moderator
I read about Bianca but nothing about ricky. Will definately be switching off in March I think- didnt like the pair of them

ellee1984ellee1984
i boarded a flight the other day at work which had sid owen aka ricky on...

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
i read about bianca ages ago but i saw the rickaaaaay thing on LKToday this morning

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews