Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Baby Modelling?

miarubymiaruby
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
- My blog
well done Lewis and Dominic, am so happy for you all, great news isn't it Hun am trying to get the money together to send, struggling a little tho, i just don't ever seem to have any spare money at the minute Sad Face

so pleased for you Hun! good luck!

they might well end up working together would be so cool, they said about Mia:
"congratulations Mia-Ruby is a beautiful little girl with a lovely smile and gorgeous blue eyes! we feel she would be suitable for a variety of baby modelling assignments and are delighted to offer her a 3 year contract, well done!"

its so exciting isn't it Hun! i know how you feel, i want to go shout it from the rooftops ha ha! Very happy

bunnigirlbunnigirl
me too i just wanna say yes they did it and its cos they so cute lol

i need to try and get the money together too but hopefully once we have the work will come flooding in bless them and then they can save for their future

hope u manage to get all sorted soon and get some work winging its way to u

xxx

alis378alis378
Sorry girls but am going to put a downer on this!! I got a bit worried when you mention upfront fees so did a bit of research for you. This company is a scam. If you do a search on google of models direct scam there are plenty of people who had received the same comments and never got any work out of it.

You should NOT have to pay any fees up front to register, this is one of the first indicators of it being a scam.

If you do want your children to be models, then please research different companies properly first.
Kiss

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
omg thanks alot hun, just checked this out and i am so glad you told me about this! Sad Face

i was so excited about it i didnt even think about that, i just wanted it all to be great, however they are no longer getting a penny out of me, thank god i havent already sent it!

thanks again hun, it makes me sick that they can get away with it though, especially when it invloves children! xxx

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Well sorry to put a downer on modelsdirect but i signed up when Elli was 2 I paid money and herd noting I contacted them and they said they wanted more money to dobetter photes, I said id had some good ones done and could I send one of them in they said well yes you can but we will still charge you Suspect Shocked

I said why would you charge me tosend in better pics the ones they had were just home ones Suspect

so I never sent or paid any more to them to then as they had already had enough Very happy

bunnigirlbunnigirl
thanks guys i guessed i just got wrapped up in all the excitement that i didnt think
i guess we will never find a repituble one but never mind i no my kids are beautiful and special to me
thanks for the warnings
xxx

ellee1984ellee1984
I was having a look on google and this is something I found that I thought was quite interesting.. Hope its help to anyone

http://www.babyworld.co.uk/information/newparen...sp#model_agencies

It says what companies look for and what to avoid and even gives you the links to some reputable companies if you still want to try after you read what it says.

alis378alis378
I am so glad that you have both decided against using this agency.

The link that Ellee has put up is very informative and if you are still keen to try the modelling then why not contact one of agencies in the article.

Good luck with it all
x

bunnigirlbunnigirl
thanks for thinking of us hunni and the link is great bot for me though u have to live within a hour and hour and half from central london so not very good i live too far away lol
we will find something closer one day i guess
xxxx

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
hey thanks a lot guys for helping but think i am just going to leave it till she is abit older i think!
i know she is beautiful and that's all that matters, its too much messing around but hey you never know she might be big 1 day, look out for her ha-ha! xxx

ellee1984ellee1984
I live to far away aswell i live 150-200miles away from london so its like a 2 1/2hr drive id like to have done izzy cos then I could have saved for her future for when she goes to college but I think I'll probably just scrimp and save for the next 16 years.. lol.. unless I find something thats working in Bristol area.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews