Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Baby Modelling?

ellee1984ellee1984
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Just wondering does anyone know anything about baby modelling (reputable agencies of course!), People have suggested I look into it for my little girl and to be honest I have no idea where to start looking etc or what other parents views are on it.

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
people have told me too aswell hun but i really dont know where to start either haha! so am not much help to you!

let me know if you find much out about it hun please!

jodie xxx

GTTkelGTTkel
People have said it to me too,but I haven't. But I'd say a good place to look might be in the back of one of the theatre magazines which you could maybe find online or at a library. They will probably advertise modelling and extras agencies

bunnigirlbunnigirl
i think when someone once told me to do i i googled it and found one that requires no money up front as these are usaually the wrong one i could be wrong so dont quote me on it lol
but then i had to stop as she was involved in a accident and ended up with a scar which they dont really like so she gad to stop
xxx

shellyhshellyh
ive been told to check out modeling for my son too but i am completly lost on where to start.if you find out any addresses please let me know and i will do the same for you too. Smile

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
hey just been searching for baby modelling websites and found this one www.modelsdirect.com

it looks quite good and has different areas it works in! Very happy

i have signed mia up so will let you all know how it goes, you should all have a look though Very happy

jodie xx

ellee1984ellee1984
Thanks that site does look very good. I got a friend who models and she said she would ask about for me but Ive still not heard anything from her about it yet Sad Face

Let us know how it goes with that company with your lil un

ellee xx

bunnigirlbunnigirl
well i also had a look at models direct and it seems great signed my boys up and they called me back today their pics are going up before the bored this afternoon to see if they are sutible and i should hear later if they have been placed on thier books aint it great wish us luck all i cant wait now there is a admin fee though but it covers them for 3 years on the books and everything
here are the pics i put forward to them what do u think
hope u like them
Dominic

lewis

xxxx

bunnigirlbunnigirl
sorry they big dont no how to rescale them i am thick u see lol
xxx

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
aww well done hun, i also got a phonecall today and mias pics were going before the board this afternoon too, yay!

good luck to you all hun, the woman who rung me was really lovely.
my family have got me abit worried tho as they all keep saying make sure it isnt fake and they dont just want your money! how does anyone else feel about this?

xxx

ellee1984ellee1984
Tbh thats wat im worried about is one of those scams as I know someone who got caught out by one of those scams before..

I think the only thing you can do is wait and see and keep getting onto them after a few months if your children dont get any work, which I hope they will...

Keep us posted on how it goes.

hipmommahipmomma
Im really tempted, but dont really have any photos that do the kids justice!

and obviously the overall concerns about scams, and about giving out so much information about the kids as well. Suspect

bunnigirlbunnigirl

miaruby said:
aww well done hun, i also got a phonecall today and mias pics were going before the board this afternoon too, yay!

good luck to you all hun, the woman who rung me was really lovely.
my family have got me abit worried tho as they all keep saying make sure it isnt fake and they dont just want your money! how does anyone else feel about this?

xxx

we must have spoken to the same woman hunni have u heard anything as i havent yet its was about this time yesterday she called too she left me her number might give her a call in a mo see what happened
good luck with mia and yes i am worried about the charge to but a risk we have to take i guess
will let u no babe
xxx

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
no not heard anything yet hun, she did say it could take upto a week for a decision so am just gonna have to sit and wait! quite frustrating tho i must say, yer it is a risk you have to take but she said her models do work for Next, so i might look into it, maybe ring them up and ask if they use that agency! xx

bunnigirlbunnigirl
sounds like a good idea
she told me i would get a email yesterday saying wether they were in or not so i guess if she told u up too a week i wont worry yet
so u dont mind paying the 128 pound then for the resitration fee
i want to for them but think i might have to see my dad for help lol
xxx

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
hey i have just received a email from models direct saying that mia has been accepted to be a model, just wondering how you got on? have you heard anything from them yet hun? xxx

bunnigirlbunnigirl
no hunni nothing has been recieved yet i guess mine didnt make it then all well never mind they beautiful to me wether they model or not
good luck mia though
xxx

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
they are bnoth gorgeous hun and am sure you will hear something soon hun! dont think the worst! thanks hun hoping you hear soon! xxx

bunnigirlbunnigirl
thanks babe hope she gets loas of work baby and herself lots of money for when she is older thats all mine are doing it for their future lol
i will let u no as soon as i hear something but again congratulations babe
xxx

bunnigirlbunnigirl
WE DID IT
i got a letter today both the boys have been offered a 3 year contract i am so happy its great
he is what they said about them

dominic
congratulations to dominic! He has amazing dazzeling blue eyes and looks full of character. Dominic shows great potential for catalogue and advertising assingments. Well Done!

lewis
Well Done to Lewis - He has a lovely big somile and is a little cutie. Lewis is photogenic and would be ideal for advatising and television work, we would be delighted to p[romote him to our clients. Congratulations!

i think it is so great
sorry to go on just i am so proud
i love them to bits and think they sre so handsome and glad someone agrees with me and that i am just not being biased lol

u never no Miaruby our children might be working together one day great isnt it

xxxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews