Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

aaaarrrggghhh... dentist!

miarubymiaruby
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
- My blog
not sure if this belongs in here but needing some advice!
my daughter is 2 in july and got most of her teeth now but am not sure when to start taking her to the dentist! should she of gone by now or not?

the thing is i had bad experiences with my dentist when i was in my teens! i had to have braces which didnt bother me but my dentist seemed so rough! Shocked so i ended up missing 1 of my appointments when i was 17 and havent been since so not sure how to get mia in with a dentist! need help
Crying
jodie xxx

bunnigirlbunnigirl
they normally like u to take them when they have a few teeth so i guess yeah u should gether in too see them and the dentist is great with my kids they are so nice and the kids love going the earlier u get her in i guess the quicker she will get used to it and like oing
as for getting her to see one just call ur local one and tell them she is a babe and u would like to register her with a dentist
hope fully they can then help lewis went ot seeone for the firt time about 4 weeks ago and he is 14 months old and they was brill
good luck babe let us no how it goes
xx

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
thanks alot hun! think i just need a bit of a push as am quite scared of the dentist now as silly as that sounds! will let you know how it all goes, Kiss

thanks again Very happy

jodie xx

bunnigirlbunnigirl
me too hunni i am frightened to death of the dentist and only go when i have to but u r her mum u will no if she is destressed and can stop it so dont worry babelike i said she will love it
so here giving u the push u need lol Razz
and if u get scared he is a hug Kiss
good luck and u can do it babe
xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews