Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Advice please for my daughters poorly eyes!!!

hipmommahipmomma
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
HI, i have noticed for a couple of days, and it is much worse today, that under my daughters eyes (not right next to them but above the top of cheekbone) Are very red and sore looking, skin has gone all dry. I wondered if anyone has any ideas what it is or suggestions of something to use on it?

I called my mum (because she works for my doctors!! lol) To see what she thought, and she is going to get a nurse to call me. Ordinarily i would just take her in, but the post op no driving thing is a pain in the butt!!! lol

My mum suggested hayfever? my husband gets it very severly so maybe she has it too? i didnt think kids got it so young (shes almost 2)

Any suggestions or advice much appreciated! Very happy

candgsmumcandgsmum
I'm not sure but it could be a stye (sp). Is it in bothe eyes or just one???

bunnigirlbunnigirl
yes hun they can get hayfever that young that is y they made priton for kids i regularly use it on my son who is 14 months old as he can get it bad sometimes
hope u manage to find a cure for her
xxx

HayleyHayley
could it be excema?

hipmommahipmomma
well, my fantastic doctor phoned me and sorted out a prescription, she thinks the most likely thing from my description is eczma (sp?) and my even more fantastic mum picked up the prescription and brought it round for me, so shes all ointment-ed up and down for her nap, hopefully see some improvment in a couple of days! Very happy

candgsmumcandgsmum
Aww hun my DS suffers with it really bad. Hope it clears up xx

chezchez
my daughter has eczma to hunni if it gets bad ask the doc for a cream called doublebase its fab really works well with my baby xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews