Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Mega May Discount!

gemmagemma
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Usborne are offering a special deal this month and its currently only £6 to join Very happy this price rises by £1 each working day of the month but is still an amazing deal as you get all this for that amount:

The only "catch" is to place a £100 order within your first 12 weeks, but you'd easily achieve this at one party and then all your starter kit is yours to keep Very happy And as you receive 24% commission from day one the £100 order would only cost you £76 so you start making money straight away!

If you'd like anymore information you can pm me or viist my website

bunnigirlbunnigirl
sounds great had a look on site but my printer is broke so trying desperatly to get it fixed lol will let u no when i have done it
been looking for something to do for ages
xxxx

gemmagemma
Glad you like the sound of it, the offer is proving really popular! 600 people have already joined usborne this month! Very happy (not all in my team!)

would you like me to post you an agreement out this weekend? If so just PM me your address. Would love to have you on the team Very happy

Tail-SwishTail-Swish
It certainly is a fab offer...

I dont know how many new recruits have joined your own team but I know I have had problems checking that new agreements have reached the office in time, in fact yeaterday I could not login online at all.

If anyone is interested in joining and is looking for someone based in the central belt of scotland then please do contact me for information. usborne@tail-swishing.co.uk or visit starting is easy
http://www.usborneonline.org/join_team/starting_is_easy.asp?css=1&org=WAT19536

Regards
Marie

bunnigirlbunnigirl
pmed u babe printer is dead R.I.P printer only thing is i am gonna die as i have only had it a few weeks
it have been killed by the old illness toast in the rack and chocolate down the recievr lol i guess he thought it was hungry
lol
xxx

gemmagemma
Sorry to hear about the printer - kids eh!! Wink Think they just see things and try and work out the best method of destruction

Mine died and i couldn't suss it out but eventually found a pen that had been placed in it, thankfully fixable though.

I'll post you the stuff off this weekend so shouldn't be too long of a wait Smile

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews