Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Right, Stomach bugs....

candgsmumcandgsmum
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Charlotte has one at the moment. Was wondering if I should give her some dirolite (sorry about the spelling) or just try to give her water at the moment, but I will see how she gets on I think.

She is feeling sick and keeps having diarrhea but she has eaten a little this morning but is not herself at all and has 'belly bake' as she puts it.

Lets just hope it's only a 24 hour thing, last time she had a stomach bug it turned into gastroenteritis Shocked

alis378alis378
As long as she is getting plenty of fluids inside then I wouldnt worry about the eating side of things. I've never used Diaralyte (sp) before so cant comment on that. Hope shes feeling better soon
x

candgsmumcandgsmum
Well shes taking water fine and seems alot perkier than this morning. She is still not inclined to move much though!!! She is still lolled on the sofa cuddling under the blanket!!!

mumof2_jomumof2_jo

candgsmum said:
Well shes taking water fine and seems alot perkier than this morning. She is still not inclined to move much though!!! She is still lolled on the sofa cuddling under the blanket!!!

Sad Face Aww bles her sounds just like my Jim bo has been

Kiss Get better soon Charlotte x x x

candgsmumcandgsmum
Hope he's beginning to feel a bit better? I've had a sore throat this morning which is what charlotte started with! Great!

I think there seems to be the lergy going around!!! LOL!

chezchez
my 2 little girls have just got over a tummy bug bless them its horrible for them aint it.when mine have had tummy bugs etc i try to get as much fluid down them as i can and i know its not nice but dry toast as well to dry the sickness and diarrhoea it normally works a treat hope she is better soon bless her

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews