Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

TRYING TO GET PREGNANT

sinaleachsinaleach
posted 1 month 3 weeks ago
You need help to GET PREGNANT? contact Priest Babaka on this email (babaka.wolf@gmail.com), i am here to share my testimony on HOW I CONCEIVE my babies after i suffer from PCOS and my TUBES ARE TIED, i have been married to my husband for 11 years without no issue. i had problems with my in-laws even my husband started to have new affairs aside our marriage.it was a very terrible thing to bear, been to many doctors and yet my case remain the same, i was now seen as always unhappy. my husband was not given me any attention that i needed from him. on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on Trying To Conceive with pcos and my tubes are tied, and i came across a story of a woman who Priest Babaka helped to conceive a twins under same condition as mine. so i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. today i am a proud mom with two son.contact him today via email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka he will surely make your dreams come through

latieshabelllatieshabell
posted 1 month 1 day ago
He heals and solve most of the problems & sickness which are failed to be healed by other doctors/healers. He solve bad luck, pregnancy problems, lost lover, sexual weakness, early ejaculation, witch-crafts, broken marriage, poverty, debts trouble, divorce, court cases, domestic problems, gambling losses, Lost jobs, promotions at work, Do you need penis enlargement? Do you want to be Rich? Do you need many children? Are you tired of jealousy people, Evil dreams, all long illnesses, blood pressure, HIV & aids, skin infections? etc. He use strong herbs & magic spells as well as powerful ancestors. Get healed today by this greatest miracle doctor who has healed many people through his experienced ancestors. Join the rest of the world to cerebrate his miracle healings. he can even read and tell you your problems before you say anything to him. He can connect you to talk to the spirit of a deceased of your family member or friend. he can also tell you your future through reading palm, play card, a mirror/water. He uses many ways of healing just to make sure that he certify his clients all over the world. he is the only traditional healer who does fully corresponds with all religious beliefs. contact him on his email address at : zicoherbalhome@gmail.com

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews