Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

In Shock - How do i tell husband???

boosmummyboosmummy
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
I have severe endometriosis and was told 4yrs ago i couldn't get pg without help...after months of drugs we conceived our 1st baby to our gynes delight. When he was 1 we found out we were expecting #2, after 9mths of TTC but not usings ov tests etc. Son #2 born on his due date last April, he's just turned 1. Last week i started bleeding slightly a week earlier than i should've but put it down to the endo, stopped last night and nothing since so this morning i sneaked into the bathroom and did a pg test which came out +ve. Shocked HOW on earth do i tell my darling husband that he's done it again esp as we only bedded once this month as we've both been exhausted due to one thing or other. Suspect

Just goes to prove that the docs aren't always right!!

AlexAlex Moderator
You will just have to bite the bullet and tell him. Dont keep it to yourself that will just create problems. You have to talk about it as a couple

Im glad you proof the doctors wrong Very happy

hipmommahipmomma
Congratulations Hun! Well done, Tell him, I'm sure he will be pleased! xXx

bunnigirlbunnigirl
see doctors arnt alway right was they i ws told after 2 years of trying after havinf shannon i wouldnt have any more and 3 more children later i have 4 so i dont really listen to them anymore lol but congrats baby u will have to tell him and let us no what he says u never no he might be really happy about it
good luck
xxxx

sammie83sammie83
Very happy congrats hun, i mught be happy u never know.
my mom got told she was infertile that was 26 yrs ago and now she has 8 kids!!! so people like u an my mom are proof doctors are not always right Smile

alis378alis378
Huge congratulations hun! Hope you've had the courage to tell your hubbie by now, and good on you for proving those drs wrong. Keep us posted with how you get on Kiss

boosmummyboosmummy
Plucked up courage last night to tell husband, after he fell about in hysterics he insisted i did another test this morning so he could see.

Baby Yep its positive...he's been fab. Though he's now insisting he needs a new camera as he's had a new one after both boys were born! Now he's trying to remember what baby gear is stored in the loft.

Thanks for your good wishes, lets hope this pregnancy is as trouble free as #2.

XXX Very happy

AlexAlex Moderator
Very happy Im glad he took it well. Very happy Always better to share these things.

Good luck with the preganacy

bunnigirlbunnigirl
ahh thats great babe glad everything worked out ok for u babe and a new camera he will bo loving it and think of all the wonderful pics of a sweet new baby u will have
good luck babe
xxx

alis378alis378
I am so glad he took it so well - enjoy the rest of your pregnancy Very happy Kiss

noababynoababy

alis378 said:
I am so glad he took it so well - enjoy the rest of your pregnancy Very happy Kiss

Great news-is hysterics a good thing or bad thing in england? With my american english-hysterically laughing is good-something funny, hysterical is freaking out-not in good way.

alis378alis378

noababy said:

alis378 said:

Great news-is hysterics a good thing or bad thing in england? With my american english-hysterically laughing is good-something funny, hysterical is freaking out-not in good way.

Did you mean the clapping?? That was because boosmummy had the courage to tell her hubby and he took it so well. Embarassed

noababynoababy
Nope meant to quote her and by mistake did not-meant the word hysterics that she used-heehee!

GazelleGazelle
Hee hee! Glad he took it so well, just goes to show that us women stress for nothing sometimes!

Congratulations!

xxx

ButtercupButtercup
congrtulations and glad he took it so well Very happy

mitchmitch
congrats hunny on your preg,

lottielottie
Congratulations Baby xxx wishing you all lots of happiness xxxx Very happy xx

candgsmumcandgsmum