Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Smart watches for kids. Should I buy?

ClementSaulsClementSauls
posted 2 months 1 week ago
Hello. Sorry if I created the topic in the wrong place. I'm just new here.

So, there comes a time when your child is growing up and it is already difficult to keep track of him. My wife and I realized that we were too busy at work and decided to buy smart watches for our child. The fact is that I began to study more information about this device and, to be honest, I am not quite sure about the quality of GPS location on smart watches for kids.

Can you tell if you used it? And if so, how well did it show themselves?

ClementSaulsClementSauls
posted 1 month 2 weeks ago

So, there comes a time when your child is growing up and it is already difficult to keep track of him. My wife and I realized that we were too busy at work and decided to buy smart watches for our child. The fact is that I began to study more information about this device and, to be honest, I am not quite sure about the quality of GPS location on smart watches for kids.

ClementSaulsClementSauls

ClementSaulsClementSauls

ClementSaulsClementSauls

ClementSaulsClementSauls

ClementSaulsClementSauls

ClementSaulsClementSauls

ClementSaulsClementSauls

ClementSaulsClementSauls

ClementSaulsClementSauls

ClementSaulsClementSauls

So, there comes a time when your child is growing up and it is already difficult to keep track of him. My wife and I realized that we were too busy at work and decided to buy smart watches for our child. The fact is that I began to study more information about this device and, to be honest, I am not quite sure about the quality of GPS location on smart watches for kids. https://findthedecision.com/best-smartwatch-for-kids/

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews