Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

I heard my mom and dad fighting last night. Should I do?

lovely83lovely83
posted 1 year 2 months ago
Last night, I heard my parents fighting about this problem we’ve been facing for two weeks already - financial problem. I heard my dad screaming because his business is failing already and my mom is not supporting him the way a wife should do. A foreign feeling of fear came to me last night, knowing that my dad may have slapped my mom since she’s crying so hard. What should I do? My work is not enough to support our family and how can I help my dad’s business survive? I need your suggestions please!

denisehiltondenisehilton
posted 1 year 2 months ago
I think you will need to step in if it gets worse. They need to me reminded of the fact that they have children and I am pretty sure either of them wouldn't want to lose you over such fights.

RedCondorRedCondor
posted 3 months 1 week ago
I think it's better if you talk to them. But if it helps - have a one-on-one conversation with them. After hearing both sides of the story, that's when you contemplate and decide when it's the right time to have them both in one conversation. Hope this helps.

LiWLiW
posted 1 month 6 days ago
I think, that you can feel lonely and isolated, but you need to take care for yourself and hope that your dad will do the same.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews