Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Thinking to have another baby

leenahaydenleenahayden
posted 4 months 4 days ago
Hey guys. How are you all doing? So my husband and I are thinking to have another baby. For those who don't know me. I'm a mother of a nine-month-old boy. I had him through surrogacy. I'm going to have the other baby through surrogacy too. A lot of people suggested trying IVF this time. But I just know it won't work for me. I never conceived a baby, my uterus didn't allow it. Can't even carry a child. If I do conceive through IVF, there would be good chances of that pregnancy ending up in a miscarriage. I don't think I can deal with one. So, surrogacy is the option for me and I feel pretty good about it. I'm just a little confused about this being too early for me to have a second child. I'm 40 right now and my son is almost a year old. I like to hear what you guys think about this.

ezabelezabel
posted 4 months 2 days ago
Hey, that's really a great thought. If you are 40 then that's a peak point that you should complete your family. And if you feel like going through this procedure and you already had a great one earlier. Then you must be much satisfied to go with the same one. I am also a surrogacy person. and I have personally observed so many individuals who had that procedure and was successful. I could never imagine of MC after conceiving. That's awful seriously. kindly PM me details of your fertility clinic. I would love to know the details too. I would suggest you to often make the post over here. I would love to know your progress. Praying for your family to be soon completed. Baby dust to you.XX Virtual hugs,

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews