Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

what do you think?

pearlpearl
posted 3 months 1 week ago
Every girl likes to think about her future life with her loving husband. I did as it is. when I was young I liked to imagine my future husband in my dreams. I saw that he cares me, loves me and even he help me with my house chores. I like that dream. But when I came to know about the labor pain, seriously it scared me. Whenever you read a book related to the medical field you get to know that what happens to your body in actual. I am not pretty sure about it, but, I think the pain is equalivent to the pain of Wrecking of bones. I have seen that in hospitals and clinics women lie on the bed, cry and shout with pain. Those moments took my breath away. Most terrifying thing is a natural birth or at home birth. Sometimes I thought that when a woman gets her delivery time closer and there is no source of reaching her to the hospital on time then what will happen to her? Many ladies lost their lives while giving birth. In some cases, either a baby or a mother lives. While in some situations both die. A woman in labor room seems not to only lie on the bed. They are making their lives biggest struggle at that moment. Victory or dispersion is their fate.

KarenHawkinKarenHawkin
posted 3 months 1 week ago
Hey pearl! Every girl dreams of becoming a mother. I know it's hard and painful to conceive but trust me, it's worth it. Giving birth to a baby is the most beautiful thing ever. When those cute hands of your baby will touch your face you will forget every single pain you had during pregnancy. Don't stress over it. Stress is bad for your health and your future baby. You're not dying and not even your baby. Hope for good and Stay positive. Much Love!

lina6765lina6765
posted 3 months 5 days ago
I get how you feel. I do not really blame you. The things that you said are totally right. The woman really has to go through a lot of pain. But that does not mean that it's bad all the time. The joy of all the pain makes the bad memories fade away. In order to get something, we have to give some kind of a sacrifice. That is how life really works.

LisaAdamsLisaAdams
posted 3 months 5 days ago
Congratulations on the upcoming baby. You are soon going to be a mum. Don't worry about the delivery. Stress and tension are not good for you and for your baby. You have to keep calm and relax. On that day, when you will be holding your baby in your arms, you will forget the rest of the world. Because the baby will be your new world and you will feel so blessed. Fingers crossed for your delivery. Wishing you luck and power for future.

ZaidiZaidi
posted 2 months 2 weeks ago
Happy women's day dear mom to be. You are going through the time that is common among women. After carrying a baby for 9 months with so much difficulty and problem, the women fear the day of delivery. The labor pain fear exists everywhere. Whether a woman has gone through this tome before or not she fears those certain moments. I always say one thing that this pain is worthless as compared to the joy and satisfaction you feel after the life inside is out. I wish you all the best for a happy entry into the family.

KenethJamesKenethJames
Hi there. I hope you are doing great. I do agree its very painful. However great joy comes after the struggle. Every girl wants to be a mother one day. It a great blessing. The greatest gift a woman can have. Ask any mother and she'll agree. Ask your self this and you'll know the answer. I hope you understand. I can not give birth. Still, I know this. I feel really unlucky that i cant. You're lucky that you can. Wishing you good luck.

SheryljollySheryljolly
Hi there! Becoming a mother is the dream of every girl since childhood. It's the most beautiful thing ever. The pain is really too much. But every single moment of that pain is worth it. Everything fades away when that little miracle is in your hand. No Pain, No Gain. Right. Nothing good comes without a price.

SandraSmeltzSandraSmeltz
posted 2 months 1 week ago
Hey there, how are you doing? It is really a dream of every woman to have a happily married life. Life feels so good if you have a loving and caring partner. Now talking about the labor pain, t seems like it is the most difficult thing to bear. But darling, it is not. When you get to hug your little baby, you forget ever struggle and pain. You feel like you are the luckiest person in the world. All that pain, worries, and tensions fell nothing at that time. It is all worth it, seriously. The moment you get to feel your baby, touch your baby, that is just priceless. Having a baby makes you feel blessed. Babies make the family complete. I hope you will also enjoy these moments in your life. Lots of love to you. Wishing you luck and success in future. Baby dust on your way.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews