Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

TTC Suffering from depression

Olivia22Olivia22
posted 1 week 2 days ago
Hey, every one hope every one is doing great. I joined this forum to know more about my problems. But i am not getting any solution. I am feeling really awkward these days. And i am in serious kind of depression. I am unable to enjoy, Can any one please help me regarding my infertility problem. Need positive reply's from all of you. I want to have a baby through surrogacy process as i am unable to have a baby naturally. I will be very thankful to you all.

monika123monika123
posted 1 week 1 day ago
Hey there Olivia. First of all, stop feeling depressed and start to be more strong. As that is what this whole procedure of TTC is like. When there is no good result that doesn't mean you stop. There are soo many endless methods and treatments that you could opt for. Like you've already mentioned that you want to go for surrogacy. I have read a lot of people on this forum talking about a clinic in eastern Europe who deals with this process, seeing from peoples review it seems pretty good. Therefore, go and research on that. The two things that you should be really looking into are that the clinic is making the legal work available to you and letting you in everything. Also, they're accommodating and make you feel at ease. Practioner and patient relationship need to be excellent. Anyways, do consult your DH and your doctor as well. Just make sure that the last decision is you. Think rationally and do not take any decision without thinking through it, Best of luck. Stay strong!

Sarah55Sarah55
posted 1 week 1 day ago
Infertility is a problem which makes you feel like that. What can we say except don't worry. everything will be fine soon dear. Try to take care allot of your self. May you get well soon. You can go for treatments like IVF and surrogacy. IT could help you more. Best of luck

jenna_lovejenna_love
posted 3 days 2 hours ago
hey Olivia, being sad and depressed is genuine.Afterall, infertility is a big issue and women have to cope up with it.There will be hard times, but you will learn to cope up with them.You must know that not having a child because of that is never an option.It will be possible by another mean like IVF, IUI or Surrogacy.For me, surrogacy sounds the best.I am 40 and opting it at a friends advice.You must look into it as well.Much love and support sister

minaminaminamina
posted 2 days 21 hours ago
I'm so sorry you faced such tough times. I don't know much about surrogacy but I'm sure you'll find answers on this board. Infertility is really hard to go through. We've been trying to conceive for 8 years and nothing. I have PCOS. It makes our TTC complicated. People around me don't understand. This whole time while we were TTC, I've been hearing ignorant advices from people. They say I should distract myself or wait until it will happen somehow. I understand this is not their fault. But I'm so angry sometimes because they say nonsenses. They just don't understand and they never will. We are going through a battle and we are all by ourselves in it. I'm sure you'll find all information you need here. I wish you all the best! I hope your dream to become a mother will come true!

KarenHawkinKarenHawkin
posted 2 days 12 hours ago
Hi there.After struggling a long time, you become depressed.Something happened to me.When I was trying to conceive the bay.I think everything went to be wrong and never sort out.But time has been changed.After 3 years struggle, we find the way to get my all worries and tensions are released.I am a very shy person.I am feeling hesitation why I could share my problems with other.Now I have been blessed with great.Last year, I am going to beat my infertility through IVF.I am feeling much nervous that if I get unsuccessful.I did nothing to have survived.But fortunately, I get success.My depression is over day by day. When I hold my baby I was a fully excited.No worry, No tension is there.Hang in there.The quite important thing is that avoiding any kind of tension and stress.It's not good to conceive the healthy baby.Hoping for best.It will better for you this time.Good luck.

ProgenesisivProgenesisiv
posted 2 days 9 hours ago
Infertility is such a hard thing to deal with. You made the right decision to go for surrogacy. Surrogacy is safe and it gave hope to many couples who are not able to conceive naturally. Try to reduce your stress by communicating with your loved ones. Do yoga and meditation which will definitely help you feel relax and will help to rejuvenate. Good luck.

TaraVanesaTaraVanesa
posted 6 hours 52 minutes ago

Olivia22 said:
Hey, every one hope every one is doing great. I joined this forum to know more about my problems. But i am not getting any solution. I am feeling really awkward these days. And i am in serious kind of depression. I am unable to enjoy, Can any one please help me regarding my infertility problem. Need positive reply's from all of you. I want to have a baby through surrogacy process as i am unable to have a baby naturally. I will be very thankful to you all.
Hi Olivia! Awww Dear! Don't be disappointed. Well, I am also in the same boat as yours. I've even wasted 5 years being a TTC. Now, I am having an IVF because of it. As I can't conceive naturally...I've accepted it as my fate. But I want you to know that there are other ways. So, don't lose hope. What is it particularly in infertility you are suffering from? Like for an ex: I am suffering PCOS and my heart condition doesn't let me conceive naturally. So, what is it? Maybe I can help you with it.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews