Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Yay!! Kaydee has weed on the potty!!

mum2kkmum2kk
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
yay!!! 4 wee wees today on the potty, first time she has done it! she is 2 and a quarter hehe
i hope she is gonna be quick now, im fed up with buying nappies lol (probably take a while to get her dry at night though lol)
xxxxxxxx

AlexAlex Moderator
Very happy well done Kaydee.

Joseph was very quick through the door (3days - I just stayed in and let him run about with nothing on) He has been dry for 19mths during the day but still has pull ups on to bed. My pal's DD took a bit longer during the day 2months but did the nights at the same time.

Keep up with the good work

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Very happy Very happy well done Kaydee. Sounds like she is doing really well Very happy

mum2kkmum2kk
awww thanks hehe, shes really pleased with herself, although she just pooed on the floor ewwww, but i just explained to her that you have to do poos on the potty as well and she went and sat on there but no poo left lol
but she is getting there hehe, shes been naked most of the day!
Shes been sitting on the potty now and again for months but never done anything on there, did it on the carpet lol
but now she has got it yay!

alis378alis378
Very happy Well done Kaydee, you clever girl Very happy

mitchmitch
aww Love way to go big girl yey no more Baby Very happy

liam still wears nappys for bed hes 3 and 4 months

noababynoababy
My 3 older ones were all nappy free morning and night at same time. I always believed that when they were ready-they were ready for both and had very few if any accidents. For some reason took my 4th another 6 months or so to get rid of night nappies.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews