Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Wish us luck for future

LisaAdamsLisaAdams
posted 2 weeks 14 hours ago
Hey everyone. I hope you are doing great.
I have previously shared with you guys about my endometriosis.
Me and my DH are TTC for last three months. Got no good news. I was afraid of being infertile because of endometriosis.
I was also afraid to share with my DH. But when I did, it was great. He was so supportive. He listened to me. Understood me. And became my strength.
We visited a doctor. He said to keep trying.
But if after that we won't conceive, we must visit him again. He said we would do laparoscopy. It will help to know the cause behind it.
I wish we n't need that.
Need your wishes.
TIA.

ProgenesisivProgenesisiv
posted 1 week 4 days ago
Women with endometriosis may have trouble getting pregnant. But don't worry, you can conceive with endometriosis. There are fertility treatments like IVF which are very effective to get pregnant with endometriosis. Best wishes.

jenna_lovejenna_love
posted 1 day 13 hours ago
hey Lisa,I hope you are doing good in your life.You must have been going through a lot before.Trying to tell your husband and being scared of it all is really depressing.But i love how you handled it all.I hope that this will be the best decision for you.In the meanwhile do keep looking into IVF IUI procedures.Don't put all hopes and money on same procedure.There are much more on the market.Best of luck!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews