Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Surrogacy is the best treatment for infertility

Olivia22Olivia22
posted 2 weeks 18 hours ago
hey every one i want to tell about surrogacy process to all of you. This is the best process i find it really amazing and safe process. I just want every people here don't get afraid from this. Clinic in Ukraine provide amazing facilities and safe process for all who are trying to conceive from many years. Go a head if you really want to have a baby.

KarenHawkinKarenHawkin
posted 2 days 11 hours ago
Hey Olivia! Surrogacy is the best process of all. It gives a chance to women who can't conceive with anyway. After trying for 5 years, I also went for surrogacy in Ukraine. Ukrainian clinics are just so good. Their costs are lower than other clinics too and the services you get at such low price are even better. Becoming a mother is something you can compare to nothing. Because it's just perfect!

Marie450Marie450
posted 1 day 6 hours ago
I know today surrogacy is a common thing but i am worried about many aspects of having a baby via surrogacy.
I have contacted many surrogacy related clinics and had gathered quite good info about surrogacy

I had many complications while getting pregnant.
I was pregnant thrice but had miscarriages every time.
Now i am married for second time i want to have baby of my own to live with.
But regarding and having a look at my previous pregnancy period i know its not a good idea to be pregnant again.
So i talked to my husband and have agreed him to go for surrogacy option.
. I also met with few mothers raising babies from surrogacy method but i want to research about it more to properly understand the method.
I guess someone here will also be going to surrogacy and will guide me better.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews